Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lizlemon

Anyone Know Where To Reupholster Furniture?

Hi Renotalk members, I've some old furniture at home, the seats and covers need a little bit of repair, would appreciate if anyone could point me to a number of furniture reupholstery services =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I did some upholstery on my leather sofa with a shop in joo chiat road. You can find it when you drive along joo Chiat road , left side of road before hawker centre traffic light, the price is reasonable and service is good. :yamseng:

Hi Suyun, thank you for sharing, do you remember the shop's name?

I did some upholstery on my leather sofa with a shop in joo chiat road. You can find it when you drive along joo Chiat road , left side of road before hawker centre traffic light, the price is reasonable and service is good. :yamseng:

Nope, they are still in business, follow joo Chiat road after joo Chiat lane and it's on the left side before traffic light cross junction of dunearn road and koon SENG road. There are chairs and furniture outside their shop where upholstery is in progress.

There is another upholstery shop in blk 117 bedok reservoir road and they are more expensive. Hope this info is useful to you. :yamseng:

Hi Suyun, thank you for sharing, do you remember the shop's name?

Can try calling Adrian from hotseat. I've used their service before and were please I did. Many here used his service too, can do a simple search here or facebook. Oh, dont know if ok to show his contact here, so PMed you.

Cheers!

Edited by hotstuff

Hi Lizlemon and all

I'm also looking to reupholster my sofa set, have you checked out the suggestions here, any info to share? Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm not sure if your reupholstery needs are already met but you might want to take a look at the sofa & dining chairs Lee Meng Huat has re-upholstered for me at this following thread which I just created this evening:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58211&st=0&p=777392&fromsearch=1entry777392

My re-upholstery is done recently, towards the end of December 2012.

Edited by edenstrauss