JingJunNg

House Of 3S

:D =Our little house information:=

Flat Location: Casa Clementi

Flat Type: 3-Room

Flat Model: Model A (New Series)

Date Of Application: 25 Sep 2011

Date Of Purchase: 14 Aug 2012

ID Enaged: 3D Innovations - Jimmy Tan (Do not recommended; source from Renotalk forum that he was good but we regretted hiring him. Attitude change after recieving the 2nd payment)

Renovation Start Date: 15.08.2012

Renovation End Date: In-Progress (2 months+ had passed, and yet to finish.) :angry:

Below is the link to all my renovations works:

House of 3s

PS: Some photos are our source of information for our furniture and renovation.

UPDATES: 29 Oct 2012, Monday

1. Ikea will deliver our 2 seater sofa and TV console.

2. Rest of the renovation touch up work will continue such as big mirror on the dining area. (Enaged another contractor; recommended by my cousin to do it, as my ID quoted me higher price!!)

3. Adjustment of my toilet top cabinet with mirror. (My ID contractor locate the cabinet above our head level. When we first saw it, I was so piss off! How do you expect us to see our head only but not our face!)

4. Some lights are not working due to the contractor did not do a proper job.

5. Install lights bought from Ikea

6. Install my common toilet basin and tap with solid surface (Red unique basin = $600+)

7. Re-paint all my walls

Question:

Does anyone know how do paint skirting? If so, how should we do it? What are the standard procedure?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi...sad to hear that you contractor is not what he is perceived to be...I thought HDB has a one month renovation timeframe, how can he overrun by almost 2 months? 3 room flat only nia... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Auw.... Really sorry to hear that... Did he give u any timeframe? Handover date? What are his reasons for the delay? Hope everything will be fine in the end.. Jia you!

:D =Our little house information:=

Flat Location: Casa Clementi

Flat Type: 3-Room

Flat Model: Model A (New Series)

Date Of Application: 25 Sep 2011

Date Of Purchase: 14 Aug 2012

ID Enaged: 3D Innovations - Jimmy Tan (Do not recommended; source from Renotalk forum that he was good but we regretted hiring him. Attitude change after recieving the 2nd payment)

Renovation Start Date: 15.08.2012

Renovation End Date: In-Progress (2 months+ had passed, and yet to finish.) :angry:

Below is the link to all my renovations works:

House of 3s

PS: Some photos are our source of information for our furniture and renovation.

UPDATES: 29 Oct 2012, Monday

1. Ikea will deliver our 2 seater sofa and TV console.

2. Rest of the renovation touch up work will continue such as big mirror on the dining area. (Enaged another contractor; recommended by my cousin to do it, as my ID quoted me higher price!!)

3. Adjustment of my toilet top cabinet with mirror. (My ID contractor locate the cabinet above our head level. When we first saw it, I was so piss off! How do you expect us to see our head only but not our face!)

4. Some lights are not working due to the contractor did not do a proper job.

5. Install lights bought from Ikea

6. Install my common toilet basin and tap with solid surface (Red unique basin = $600+)

7. Re-paint all my walls

Question:

Does anyone know how do paint skirting? If so, how should we do it? What are the standard procedure?

u can try nippon paint. bodelac-9000

Welcome to Clementi Ave1 :yamseng:

U have the same type as me :sport-smiley-004: (Birdnest)

I c u have a nice platform for your mattress

Do post more of your reno pics to share

Btw may I chek with u how mauch u pay for the L-shape shower screen in your common toilet?

Happy staying :yamseng:

Auw.... Really sorry to hear that... Did he give u any timeframe? Handover date? What are his reasons for the delay? Hope everything will be fine in the end.. Jia you!

We'd actually told him that we wanted this to be done before October. His reason was we on hold onto his payment therefore his contractor cannot start work due to no money to buy materials and their finance does not allow too. Even after we given him the payment (which is the last payment), the renovation does not speed up. And i realise that the contractor came to do their work on their own time own target. Example for a week, they came to do for 3 days only. And the ID himself did not went to our house to check and QC. As we went up and found a lot of faulty.

Its really bad experience with him.

Welcome to Clementi Ave1 :yamseng:

U have the same type as me :sport-smiley-004: (Birdnest)

I c u have a nice platform for your mattress

Do post more of your reno pics to share

Btw may I chek with u how mauch u pay for the L-shape shower screen in your common toilet?

Happy staying :yamseng:

Hey Thanks!!

The glass door cost me $750!

UPDATES: 02 Nov 2012, Friday

1. All renovation work are done. But I realise my stove was not connected to my gas!! Need to ask the ID again!

2. My appliances are all here (All bought during the recent IT show at Gain City; cheap! As my friend is working there. You may want to have his contact):

• Hitachi Black Fridge
  • LG Washing Machine (Dented during delivery; therefore Gain City will send us a new piece)
  • LG TV w/ soundbar + woofer

3. My expensive red basin in common toilet is up! But it's awkward as the color not match.

4. Dining table bought from Rozel, delivery man was honest that there are scratches. Therefore, they resend us a new set.

5. My mirror at dining area is up too!

Will upload the photos once I get off from work! :wub:

Questions:

How do we clean our house after all the renovation work? Its all so dusty and some of the wall have fingerprints mark.. :(

Sneak peek:

8146763289_ae75ab409c.jpg

Edited by JingJunNg

UPDATES: 04 Nov 2012, Saturday

• Cleaning all done. But forgot to bring newspaper to clean all my windows & mirror.
  • While cleaning realise there are lots of unremovable stains. E.g. Silicon stain or glue stain.
  • Stove's gas still not connected.

Red basin

8152694245_cfd2f5b38e.jpg

Red basin with water flow

8152694973_097afa39c0.jpg

Cabinet with mirror @ common toilet

8152695583_dbea652e84.jpg

Common toilet sliding door

8152696287_fe286a613b.jpg

Light at path (Need to get Alan Key and change the bulb to warm light)

8152723430_cb56b5e1b6.jpg

Your house is coming up nicely... :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, regarding the stove gas, have u tried contacted citygas? Coz i was under impression that citygas ppl will come twice. 1 to do the gas piping, 1 more time to do the connection.