Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HondaSteam

Myhumbleem@khatib.com.sg

Er..... u not planning to hv windows or window grills for your balcony? Although its nice but for safetly.. Tell you a short story, 8 yrs ago when I jux got married and got a 4 room flat with my hubby, at that time the window grills were so old old fashion so told my husband to remove them away, regretted for what I've done and caused my 2 cats lives, they jump out of the window... I was so devasted so told my husband maybe we should install window grills but because of budget and also my heart was thinking I'm gg to sell away our flat (without letting my hubby know what I was thinking and planning), so in the end and most of the time our windows are closed.

Now I've learnt my lesson whether I like it or not, because of my 2 young children and my pets, window grills are must must must!!!

Thanks for your suggestion. Of course, windows grill is a must but I don't think it would compromise much on the view.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hmmm... I was wondering whether you are one of my neighbours... But looking @ your EM layout, it is different from mine.

Haha, same view, but different place. We're close in terms of location I guess! One train station's difference, haha.

Things seemed to move slower if you monitored the renovation works day by day. The hacking works took roughly four to five days, and removal of debris took place a day or two later after hacking and could last the entire weeks (six days). Decided to take a short break at Malacca on the eve/actual day of Deepavali. Also had in mind to buy somethings to decorate our new home. Saw & bought this piece of wooden buddha craftwork along Jonker walk street (chinatown):

buddha.jpg

Edited by HondaSteam

Recced the renovation works done so far, was quite amazed the MBR & Children toilets' wall tiles were 70% done on the 7th day

MBR toilet

MBR1.jpg

MBR2.jpg

Children toilet

ChildrenToilet1-1.jpg

ChildrenToilet2-1.jpg

ChildrenToilet3-1.jpg

Edited by HondaSteam

Things seemed to move slower if you monitored the renovation works day by day. The hacking works took roughly four to five days, and removal of debris took place a day or two later after hacking and could last the entire weeks (six days). Decided to take a short break at Malacca on the eve/actual day of Deepavali. Also had in mind to buy somethings to decorate our new home. Saw & bought this piece of wooden buddha craftwork along Jonker walk street (chinatown):

buddha.jpg

I love Jonker street! Interesting buy :)

Hope your reno goes smoothly!

Am using legrand - Belanko range of wiring devices for my new home.

legrand Singapore website

Belanko_1_2__single_pole_switched.jpg

British Standard socket outlets (13A)

1 gang single pole switched

2 gang single pole switched

Belanko_1_2_gang_surface_box.jpg

Surface-mounting boxes

1 gang surface box - 86 x 86mm

2 gang surface box - 86 x 146mm

Belanko_Single_Pole_Switches.jpg

Single pole switches - large rocker

1 gang - 1-way switch

2 gang - 1-way switch

3 gang - 1-way switch

4 gang - 1-way switch

legrandaccessories.jpg

1 gang + 1-way switch + red neon indicator + earth connection with "Water Heater" marking

RJ 11 telephone socket

1 gang single pole switched (15A) - Aircon

Splash-proof cover

Edited by HondaSteam

:yamseng:

Am using legrand - Belanko range of wiring devices for my new home.

legrand Singapore website

Belanko_1_2__single_pole_switched.jpg

British Standard socket outlets (13A)

1 gang single pole switched

2 gang single pole switched

Belanko_1_2_gang_surface_box.jpg

Surface-mounting boxes

1 gang surface box - 86 x 86mm

2 gang surface box - 86 x 146mm

Belanko_Single_Pole_Switches.jpg

Single pole switches - large rocker

1 gang - 1-way switch

2 gang - 1-way switch

3 gang - 1-way switch

4 gang - 1-way switch

legrandaccessories.jpg

1 gang + 1-way switch + red neon indicator + earth connection with "Water Heater" marking

RJ 11 telephone socket

1 gang single pole switched (15A) - Aircon

Splash-proof cover

I have 20 pcs per model left over from my renovation. See garage sales if you're interested in getting these nice-looking quality switches/sockets. :yamseng: