Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
KJGG

Is it necessary to buy insurance for condo renovation

Bought new condo and planned to renovate, our ID asked us to buy insurance(the insurance is to cover material damage and third party liability) before start to work, the insurance is not requested by the MA, MA just need the public liability insurance from the main contractor, but ID said this insurance(the one they asked us to buy) is normal practice. Is that true? Thought these should be covered by the public liability insurance, is it really necessary? Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

dude, you have to buy insurance of any kind whatever it be - health, car, condo insurance, because sometimes happen real coincidences like accidents that you can't predict. For example, I didn't want to insure my car until my friend with 20 years driving experience got into a grave accident where he broke breast, and a lot of bones. However, his insurance company https://www.total-insurance.co.uk/taxi-insurance/private-hire-taxi-insurance/ paid him compensations that were enough to recover and to pay for recovery procedures... So I decided that insurance of any kind we must have in order to prevent expenses on such accidents

I've been looking for insurance for a long time. I have tried several companies and was not satisfied with the result. At first, I thought it was just a stroke of bad luck and that eventually, I would find something that would suit me, but then I realized that it was not so simple. Insurance companies are all different. Each one has its own peculiarities and benefits, but also its drawbacks. It's hard to choose one because the market is full of different offers: from the simplest ones with minimal coverage to complex ones with high premiums but additional services. The best one for me is https://sundaysinsurance.co.uk/cyclist-insurance, and I am very delighted with it.

Howdy! For many car owners, one of the main benefits of choosing Trexis Insurance is its competitive rates. The company understands the importance of providing affordable coverage and therefore tries to provide insurance products that suit the client. In addition, the company treats its clients responsibly, and when an insured event occurs, the client knows that it is enough to contact trexis insurance inform them about it, and they will help in completing all the documents and receiving payment.