Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
twistie

Mitsubishi Air-Con For 5 Room Flat

Hi everyone! I'm sourcing for an air-con system for my 10 year old 5 room flat which I just bought and am going to renovate. I've personally used Mitsubishi Electric Starmex Inverter at home and in my office so I think I will go for that (safe choice).

My specificatons are:

9,000 BTU fan coil unit for 3 bedrooms

24,000 BTU fan coil for living/dining area

Does anyone have any recommendations for good installers?

Thanks in advance : )

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone! I'm sourcing for an air-con system for my 10 year old 5 room flat which I just bought and am going to renovate. I've personally used Mitsubishi Electric Starmex Inverter at home and in my office so I think I will go for that (safe choice).

My specificatons are:

9,000 BTU fan coil unit for 3 bedrooms

24,000 BTU fan coil for living/dining area

Does anyone have any recommendations for good installers?

Thanks in advance : )

My electrician quoted me $3.9K for a system 4 mitsubishi starmex plus installations. He showed me his materials n after comparing with dept stores like courts, best denki etc, personally thinks his materials are better & price more competitive.

We decided to go with All Best. After reading the comments about them on Renotalk (positive and negative included), I had my apprehensions. But they turned out to have the best balance of affordability and trustworthiness (somewhat). My parents used them for their current place, it's been 2 years and the air-cons and trunking are working fine.

We are installing on 17 Nov.. -crosses fingers- Hope everything will turn out smooth! Both my contractor and we will be there to monitor.

Our specs for those who are interested...

Mitsubishi Inverter System 4

MXY4A28VA - compressor

MSY-GE10VA - 3 air-con units at 10,000BTU each

MSY-GE26VA - 1 air-con unit at 26,000BTU for Dining/living

Cost (inc delivery and 1 installation): $3,699

Add 1 installation to install the actual units: $50

GRAND TOTAL: $3,742

Freebies:

Servicing voucher worth $160

CapitaMall voucher worth $100

I got quotes for the same specs from...

Gain City: $3,599

Best Tech: $3,585

Cool Aircon & Engineering: $4,100

My contractor's contact: $4,200

Even though Gain City and Best Tech were cheaper, we didn't like the attitude and vibe of the sales people so we didn;t go with them. The other two companies are small ones who probably didn't have economies of scale to offer an affordable price.