Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juliahudson

Any Recommendation For Good Id? Urgent! I'm Getting Keys Soon.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Maybe you can try my friend from Absolute ID Pte Lte. He will try to match your requirement as close as possible.

They also provide me with the layout plan and advised me on the materials and stuffs.

If you want, I will pm you.... OK OK

Hear you soon :yamseng:

Have a 30 over years experienced contractor (Bao Ga Liao). Ever engaged him to do up my 5rm CCK flat last Dec.

Given me his ideas n views along the way. So far all my requests fulfill n expectations met. Now my house is truly a dream home. Practical to use n pleasant to look at, even my inlaws planned to use them.

Me, myself is still in contact with him as I foresee I will need him again one day. He is currently busying with a condo project which should end around Feb-Mar. Even HDB engaged him at times when certain projects need his expertise.

Can give you his details if u need. His mobile: 91083681 (Mr Wong)

Hereby wishes everyone has a wonderful Reno experience like I had!

Cheers!! 🍻

• Like 1

Have a 30 over years experienced contractor (Bao Ga Liao). Ever engaged him to do up my 5rm CCK flat last Dec.

Given me his ideas n views along the way. So far all my requests fulfill n expectations met. Now my house is truly a dream home. Practical to use n pleasant to look at, even my inlaws planned to use them.

Me, myself is still in contact with him as I foresee I will need him again one day. He is currently busying with a condo project which should end around Feb-Mar. Even HDB engaged him at times when certain projects need his expertise.

Can give you his details if u need. His mobile: 91083681 (Mr Wong)

Hereby wishes everyone has a wonderful Reno experience like I had!

Cheers!!

hi,

may i know how's the carpentry and the paintworks?

any pics to show?

hi,

may i know how's the carpentry and the paintworks?

any pics to show?

i have seen many horror stories of ID and renovation contractors in the past. Many treat it like delay handover is their rights, overcharging, gettign the color wrong etc. lucky the one i used recently and recommended by my brother is super duper good. PM me if you like the recommendation.

the only thing went wrong with my move to new home is the sofa set.

This contractor of mine quite steady. So far everything going smoothly. Did call him back a few times to redo certain parts of the kitchen cabinet & painting, and he really does return...Anyway, nothing is perfect, so long a contractor responds to my call & really do appear to fix my problem as promised; I'm happy.

Worst scenario is when they never appear again after u pay them a certain sum of money, without doing anything or left the reno job unfinished.

My apartment TOP soon, any good ID with reasonable recommend?

We recently brought a resale flat at Yishun, the existing house condition is very terrible, but no choice because we want near our parents.

My friend recommended us ,they had engaged a good ladies ID (Cecilia) from homesuccess for their new house. we read not so good reviews about homesuccess but we rather have a friend who had experience recommend someone rather than we find ourself. my friend told us ID does all the dirty work of coordination for the different contractors. This usually translates to lesser stress. However we have came across people who couldn’t work with their ID and had alot of issues with them thou. Therefore finding a good ID is crucial.

Afternoon we have meeting with cecilia to discuss our renovation of 5room resale flat,we were very impressed with cecilia because she is very sincere and plenty of designs ideas on space planning on the spot in floor plan.She also suggestions rough on the spot ideas of costs for different materials and design for carpentary & tiles so we could mix and match to fit our budget.

You can look for cecilia from homesuccess.