Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Dan and Witty

I am new to this forum and had just read your posts. We too are looking for a contractor to renovate our 4room flat and like you, we had a very tight budget. Please could you give me your contractor contact details? Thank you very much

Hi Dan, Can you Pm me your contractor's name and contact number and which co. he is from. Also, can share the cost involved for renovation of 4 rm flat. Thanks in advance.

Hi..

This is very interesting. Currently looking for reno solutions with a tight budget. Could pm me the contractors name and contact? Thanks.could also let me know how much you spent on ure reno.

Ok here's the final review of this contractor. It can be said its such a pleasent and hassle free

reno experience for me. All went accordingly to the schedule. He deliver what he promised. For

once i do beleive there's cheap (pricing wise) & good thing in sg if u really look ard and of

course depends on your luck. For those whom wish to try this contractor, can pm me. I feels its

safe to recommend him to others. Gd luck .

Hi dan80,

Congrats on your newly renovated home! pls pm me ur contractor as i am getting my bto real soon. Appreciate for ur sharing!

ok here my review of the contractor recommended by dan. Engaged him for my reno and what i can say

is that he done a good job. Time frame given to him was very very tight bcoz we need to move in to the

new house a.s.a.p. Pricing wise very very reasonable when compared to other quotes that i received.

Worksmanship all looks good to me. This are the things that i done up for my new house.

Total revamp of 2 bathrooms & kitchen, change all the doors, polishing of marble flooring for 3 bdrooms

& living, plastering whole house, rewiring whole house, new window grille, new wrought iron gate,

new piping for whole house, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes & some other small items. Worth recommending.

Can pm me for details.

Hi Witty,

mind pm me the contact details? thanks!

ok here my review of the contractor recommended by dan. Engaged him for my reno and what i can say

is that he done a good job. Time frame given to him was very very tight bcoz we need to move in to the

new house a.s.a.p. Pricing wise very very reasonable when compared to other quotes that i received.

Worksmanship all looks good to me. This are the things that i done up for my new house.

Total revamp of 2 bathrooms & kitchen, change all the doors, polishing of marble flooring for 3 bdrooms

& living, plastering whole house, rewiring whole house, new window grille, new wrought iron gate,

new piping for whole house, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes & some other small items. Worth recommending.

Can pm me for details.

Hi Witty

Can you pm the contractor details. Thanks.

Can pm me for details.

Hello, kindly PM me your contractor details. Thank you.

Hi there,

Saw your post about the contractor, may I have his contact, might want to drop him an email.

Just want to check, there will not be any design elements right, it will be totally base on the person engaging him right?

Miketong