Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Waniekilei

Contessa's

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Im very happy with the efficiency of my id, MR J. He manage to pull off all this in a week.

• aircon
  • false ceiling
  • flooring

He is very helpful and sometimes so serious! Which is good! He suggest that i dont do the curvy false ceiling since my aircon is placed on top of the hallway. it will make my curvy false ceiling looks like a defect. So i just did the norm. MR J also notice all the small things.. MR J comes down every day and ensure everything is according to our taste! heee..

gallery_44469_70_5187.jpg

Im actually n loooove with my flooring choice! The living room and hallway is "marble" like. Only currently they have yet to put grout near my entrance..

gallery_44469_70_59663.jpg

FRIDGE BASE

gallery_44469_70_20638.jpg

THE ONLY CONCERN I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS MY KITCHEN FLOORING! i opt for overlaying my kitchen floor NOT my service yard. So there's like a funny end from kitchen to service yard. I was hoping the contractors is clever enough to make it blend to the service yard. unfortunately not! The reason i did not opt to do the same flooring at my service yard is because i wanted to put the floor deckings... HAIYAAA.. howwww

gallery_44469_70_41718.jpg

gallery_44469_70_37405.jpg

There must be a way to solve this! i hate the gap that can be seen even when i closed the service yard door... Or should i just overlay the service yard? thats the best way i guess? Lets just wait for MR J suggestion!