Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
singlife88

Which One Will You Choose? Bukit Panjang Or Jw

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

IMO, depends on individual needs and preferences...

E.g. my personal preference is to live in the east, but gave way to my "needs" to stay in JW, so bought a resale at JW near Boon Lay MRT.

Needs? My in-laws are staying in JW and I'll be depending on them to help take care of my "akan datang" babies... want to save $$, what to do :dunno:

I'm staying in Teck Whye, near Bukit Panjang..

Why i choose there?

1. Walking distance to my sister-in-law place

2. Near to my wife's work place

3. Near to Johor Bahru (my home town)

Alot of my friends stay in Jurong West.

1. Price is relatively cheaper

2. If you work in town and if you drive, good. Morning go work no jam. Evening go back home also no jam.

After all, very much depends on yourself..

IMO, depends on individual needs and preferences...

E.g. my personal preference is to live in the east, but gave way to my "needs" to stay in JW, so bought a resale at JW near Boon Lay MRT.

Needs? My in-laws are staying in JW and I'll be depending on them to help take care of my "akan datang" babies... want to save $$, what to do :dunno:

Good for you!

I'm staying in Teck Whye, near Bukit Panjang..

Why i choose there?

1. Walking distance to my sister-in-law place

2. Near to my wife's work place

3. Near to Johor Bahru (my home town)

Alot of my friends stay in Jurong West.

1. Price is relatively cheaper

2. If you work in town and if you drive, good. Morning go work no jam. Evening go back home also no jam.

After all, very much depends on yourself..

My friend also lives there, now MRT under construction, will be more convenient in future...

I will choose bukit pangjang over jurong west. have you seen how crowded jurong east Mrt station gets during peak hours?

segar is ulu like **** indeed but the stretch of flats that are near to bukit panjang plaza/future MRT has good bus service s to town, west and woodlands area. it takes me 20-30 mins by direct bus to orchard off peak. yes the bus is always crowded but it runs very frequently. i wait 3-5 mins on average for my rides to orchard and from the bus stop at plaza I get a seat 9 out of 10 times.

Hi.. I agree with sarah833.. Bukit panjang no trains.. but excellent bus services.. :)

I stay at bukit batok west ave 5 and goes to town smoothly with buses at bukit panjang..

hated the trains.. coz it seems like the there are so mannnnnnnyy pple at the train stations from Jurong East or West... I remembered taking the MRT at 11am..(purposely go out at that time to avoid crowd) on a WEEKDAY and the train is crowded!

Crazy rite!!!

But life's a breeze now that i have my vespa.. slow but steady :rolleyes:

Dear All

Just sidetracked abit. I am planning to sell off my 5room flat in JW.

Wanted to just liase with direct sincere buyer and when we settle on the price, just get an agent to handle the paper work.

If interested, can pm me. MIne is at the jurong west stadium there st 93.