Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
macuser77

Our Second Reno Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello macuser77, can you share the type and the cost of laminate that you use for your wardrobe? looks nice .

Hi bianZi,

Sorry as we can't remember the details of the laminate and price. But it's definitely cheaper than those popular pole system brands such as OPSH or alumix, and it's chosen by our contractor.

Edited by macuser77

Hi can I ask how much is ur fridge? Where can I buy tis? It's a beauty

Hi Pokia.

Fridge costs probably around 3.2 k, from mega discount store. Definitely much cheaper than Courts and APS. You can also try asking Unilite.

Hi Pokia.

Fridge costs probably around 3.2 k, from mega discount store. Definitely much cheaper than Courts and APS. You can also try asking Unilite.

Can I ask if e black magnetic panel on ur wall is diy? How much does it cost? Feel it really add a personal touch..im looking for a plc in e hse where we can paste our fam photos

Can I ask if e black magnetic panel on ur wall is diy? How much does it cost? Feel it really add a personal touch..im looking for a plc in e hse where we can paste our fam photos

Hi Pokia

Board was made by our contractor. As for the price, I can only remember it's > $1k. As for high or low 1k, really forgot liao. But I've seen people buying a few magnetic board from ikea and combining them to a big board.

Edited by macuser77

Hi Pokia

Board was made by our contractor. As for the price, I can only remember it's > $1k. As for high or low 1k, really forgot liao. But I've seen people buying a few magnetic board from ikea and combining them to a big board.

• Like 1

Hi Macuser77, tried to PM u but i cant.

Just would like to check with you whether your contractor charges you extra labour costs for tiling/laying the honeycomb tiles?

Hi, may i know only the living room it the white sliding door built with hollow brick or partition how much do it cost to built it if not convenience to publish here can pm to me as i wanted to do like your thank.

Are those muuto chairs?

Yes, from muuoto

Hi, may i know only the living room it the white sliding door built with hollow brick or partition how much do it cost to built it if not convenience to publish here can pm to me as i wanted to do like your thank.

Hi

Sorry I don't have the cost of this as it was lumped with other items

• Like 1