Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homefp

3 Room Long N Winding Road

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice of you to share the above details!

The rubbish access panel looks cool! Just being curious, what's the purpose of that panel since house owner has no access to it right?

As our unit is at top floor, besides the chute, there will be a access panel, which original is wood doors, which allows hdb or town council to access the chute from the rooftop in cases if need maintenance etc, but such situations very rare. hardly needed to open at all. Hence, i opt to replace at own costs, the panel to aluminium frame. Town council will lock it and keep the key.

Original plan is to box it up the panel area, but after changing the panel, feel looks ok though, so did not box it up.

I see. Thank you for the explanation :)

Your wall Matt tiles are nice..suppose your Reno has completed? Look forward to see more pics :)

The kitchen wall tiles are actually glossy. Did not do top cabinets for kitchen, as want to have the spacious feel.

img0360rk.jpg

Closeup of the Kitchen counter tile used

img0359fyw.jpg

Double bowl sink and tap from blanco

img0361sg.jpg

Mitsubishi fridge mrf62 pearl white

img0351h.jpg

Did not do a base for fridge as there isnt a need. If need to wash/clean the floor/ behind the fridge etc, fridge can be easily pull out.

Hi,

What material did you used for the kitchen cabinet counter top?

hi,

the entire L shape kitchen top uses homogeneous tile. i like the touch of the tile surface and also as i wanted concrete structure for the sink and stove hence decided to use homo tile for the entire L counter