Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Devilaz

Everlink Renovation Pte Ltd

Me using Everlink for my upcoming 4 room flat in punggol. The pricing is reasonable. The person who attended to me is Roger Lim, nice guy and sure can give some advice and freebies.

Please go to my topic on "renovation conmen". You are indeed a very lucky guy because you have not even see his true color yet.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

My parents' kitchen is renovated by Everlink some years ago. Some comments on them:

1. The project supervisor did not pay much attention to supervising the reno. He went on reservist and for most duration of the time we didn't see him. Perhaps due to this, one of our requirement was "forgotten" by them, i.e. to lay down the pipe for washing machine water to flow to kitchen toilet. By the time we discover this at the end of the project, they workaround by drilling an ugly pipe through to the master toilet. OMG

2. The quality of the tiles laid around the kitchen basin is not satisfactory. Knocking on them produced a hollow sound.

My new flat is undergoing renovation by Everlink, the contractor is Sim. I found that he is quite helpful. But the permit for hacking is really taking a long time to be approved, guess i will have to give HDB a call to rush them, scare cant finish by 7th month

Any latest comments on Everlink Renovation??Their quotation looks good and transparent but I would love to hear from those who have use their service before..thanks thanks

Any latest comments on Everlink Renovation??Their quotation looks good and transparent but I would love to hear from those who have use their service before..thanks thanks

You can consider their service if you have alot of time to waste and if you can stand them for not updating you on the schedule of when they will carry out eg. Painting works and eventually saying that they have spoke to you and you agree to the dates

I'm very satisfied with their Quality & Services. Although my wife is a Fussy person & they patiently explain everything to us. Pricing is reasonable & meet our requirements! We're moving in next wednesday. (Thanks Everlink)

I'm very satisfied with their Quality & Services. Although my wife is a Fussy person & they patiently explain everything to us. Pricing is reasonable & meet our requirements! We're moving in next wednesday. (Thanks Everlink)

U look suspicious... guess u must be someone from everlink since u just joined yesterday to post a good comment on them...

I dare not comment on them cos i didnt use them.... but 1 of my colleague is a customer of everlink and he whole house was in a mess... Lousy workmanship plus no coordination as mentioned by him...

Yuna, if u are someone from everlink, hope u can explain y the situation happened on my colleague,...

U look suspicious... guess u must be someone from everlink since u just joined yesterday to post a good comment on them...

I dare not comment on them cos i didnt use them.... but 1 of my colleague is a customer of everlink and he whole house was in a mess... Lousy workmanship plus no coordination as mentioned by him...

Yuna, if u are someone from everlink, hope u can explain y the situation happened on my colleague,...

Hmmm.... That's my comment on their service only. As what they do to your colleague, you have to check with them. I'm their customer only. Btw this forum is open for the Purpose of Complaint only? :(

Hmmm.... That's my comment on their service only. As what they do to your colleague, you have to check with them. I'm their customer only. Btw this forum is open for the Purpose of Complaint only? :(

Not that the forum is only for complaint... just too coincidence that u just joined to make a comment for everlink...

So i suspect u are from the company (99% cfm)... Trying to save the company reputation...

Yes I agree poor coordination and simply don't bother whether you are the customer or not... Liked what I posted previously if you really have the time to waste then go ahead.