Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasonhotc

Enhanced Hdb Sliding Windows Against Noise

Are there any add-on to my existing single graze sliding Windows to reduce noises e.g from our creative concert at the void deck.

And whatbe te usual estimated cost to upgrade single graze sliding window to double graze windows for a 5I HDB with 4 bedroom?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Are there any add-on to my existing single graze sliding Windows to reduce noises e.g from our creative concert at the void deck.

And whatbe te usual estimated cost to upgrade single graze sliding window to double graze windows for a 5I HDB with 4 bedroom?

think add in another set of sliding window is cheeper and has better effect than double graze

Yes, fully agree. Double glazing dun work unless the framing is also airtight, which is not possible for sliding window.

Alternatively.. can build those japanese design wooden sliding partition, that acts like a curtain.

think add in another set of sliding window is cheeper and has better effect than double graze