Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kooky

Bathroom Ideas/pictures

My flat is currently in the midst of renovation and the estimated handover date is mid-March.

I have been reading T-Blogs and notice that there is not many posts that show bathrooms tiles/designs.

Just wonder how did you do up yours? Did you design the layout yourself or it was suggested by your contractor/ID? Do you like it?

To save some money, we have selected same tiles for 2 common bathrooms (not fanciful) and one part of the master bedroom has featured tiles. Only one wall is tiled up and can't visualise how it would look when it's completed. The ID is still amending the drawing and yet to show us any updates.

Please feel free to show me your nice bathroom(s)!

Edited by kooky

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Im planning to do sediment/epoxy coating~

Still trying to decide the colors tho~

Tzsubv7.jpg

Colors based on the chart i got from the company's website~

Not sure if they can customise to specific colors i want~

I was trying to create a white/light grey background and dark grey or black for the horizontal lines~

The layout of my bathroom is the most odinary. Entering the door there is a sink, and the toilet was set next to the sink, and the shower stall is in the back. There is some space leaving between the sink and toilet for installing the toilet paper holder. And the towel bars are installed on the wall opposite to the tiolet.

103-40 (8).jpg

123L-8-600x600.jpg