Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pigcess

Entry To Pigcess Den

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya. we went to 2 ikeas tat time to get this, they were out of stock. then we kept on followin up with the sales ppl there...when the stock arrival, we quickly rush all te way down to grab one

o? they inform you when stock arrives? so nice.

o? they inform you when stock arrives? so nice.

no lah. te sales person told us when te next stock will arrive. then we call on te day to chk for stocks lor

no lah. te sales person told us when te next stock will arrive. then we call on te day to chk for stocks lor

haiz...for us...we just pop by every couple of weeks to check our dining set(SOLD OUT).

haiz...for us...we just pop by every couple of weeks to check our dining set(SOLD OUT).

well, u can ask them when te new stock will arrive before goin down, call n see if they are willing to help u keep 1 set anot lor

well, u can ask them when te new stock will arrive before goin down, call n see if they are willing to help u keep 1 set anot lor

thanks, will probably do so if the next trip is still "NO STOCK".

thanks, will probably do so if the next trip is still "NO STOCK".

call them 1 or 2 days before the date they told u...

sometimes the stock come earlier.. like for our case... they have a "no reserve" policy but i managed to "persuade" them to keep a few hours for me... hehe

hi krisietong,

u can get quite nice coffee table frm ikea too. we got ours frm there and diy it our selves. =) our tv console also frm ikea, our contractor took it n help us paint it to wedge color hehe.....so haben return us yet..now everything just lie flat on te floor !!

haha.. now I realised mickoe and Sunboi r couple!

anyway.. I saw one of the storage benches that I liked very much, but it came only with unfinished wood.. so was thinking of getting one and paint it to wedge.. and put it at entrance foyer to contain my shoes and to b my seatee.. hehehe

Oops sorry everyone, didn't see ur replies...hehehe beat myself 8|

i am worried that the sunlight will damage my beautiful sofa and my furniture... and my parquet floor, just polished looks so nice... oh wat abt ur bedrooms any curtains? bedrooms are using laminated flooring right? i think also cannot tahan direct sunlight for too long...

my MBR curtains were bought from Mustafa and the study's ones were bought from IKEA...I dun mind the sun, it's just that i'm worried it's not good for the laminated flooing lor.

pigcess~ :)

ur living room looks very spacious and my kitchen is more messy then urs..

cute cooker u have there...

thanks for sharing... :)

seeing it from the start until now.. happy for u that reno went well!

consider not messy liao! haha u should see mine.. :P

hehe...maybe i'm more fussy lah...my hubby always makes a mess after spreading his bread with kaya...i'm the one who has to clean up after him...

thanks! i'm happy that the reno has finally finished too!

can see that U remove the balcony.. hehehe..

I can see that the TV rack is from Ikea.. keke.. cos me aiming to get one as my TV console oso!! but, me gg to mount it on the wall so my doggie will have no chance to pee at the legs~ 8|

ur living room and dining area looks spacious to me!!

I think my living and dining area will look abit cramped with the big sofa and big pool table.. now having headache to get small coffee table so that it will look at least more spacious :notti:

btw, mind sharing what colours did u use for ur walls.. looks very nice and bright!

hehe...i had wanted to get a pool table as well...but my hubby is worried that if the ball drops on the floor, the floor will crack! :P

the generic colour we use all round the house is lily white...as for the thousand island-like colour, it's candle glow!

I also bought the Ikea TV console in RED!! Hee...

Pigcess, the cute little container is a cooker or themospot? Because I saw it at OG last week, but don't know whether good or not so didn't buy... :)

the cute little container is actually our rice cooker! hehehe i "stole" it from my mum... :P

Hi Pigcess, wah your house look big and spacious! i like the earth coloured tones! :P

thanks!

Hi Pigcess, ur living room look spacious to me and ur wall painting look veri warm. :(

thanks!

yalor...the colour contrast so nice....

congrats for having such a nice house!:P!!

thank you!

Edited by pigcess

anyway.. I saw one of the storage benches that I liked very much, but it came only with unfinished wood.. so was thinking of getting one and paint it to wedge.. and put it at entrance foyer to contain my shoes and to b my seatee.. hehehe

oh we bought one frm silver river. te quality sucks . of cos lah. yi fen qian yi fen huo....u pay for wat u get..we paid only 100 bucks so te quality is beri bad...i cant wait for it to get spoilt so tat i can get new one..see liao also angry...pay for a low low grade stuff....although 100 bucks..but still must of some standard mah...right? :notti:

where u saw ur bench? ikea? like wat mickoe wifey said, we are looking for one to replace the stupid silver river one who is becoming something like an eye-sore grrh... u should ask ur carpenter to 'stain' it to wenge for u... rather than u do it.. like for us, our carpenter told us that there's a layer of lacquer on our TV console so he gotta sand it before he can paint... else if never remove the lacquer then directly paint over it..sure will be ugly with alot of patches here and there...

where u saw ur bench? ikea? like wat mickoe wifey said, we are looking for one to replace the stupid silver river one who is becoming something like an eye-sore grrh... u should ask ur carpenter to 'stain' it to wenge for u... rather than u do it.. like for us, our carpenter told us that there's a layer of lacquer on our TV console so he gotta sand it before he can paint... else if never remove the lacquer then directly paint over it..sure will be ugly with alot of patches here and there...

the storage bench at ikea is untreated.. so can jus directly stain it over..

saw some stools at ikea for $9.95 each.. so goin to get a few and stain them to wenge as well.. hehehehe

oh we bought one frm silver river. te quality sucks . of cos lah. yi fen qian yi fen huo....u pay for wat u get..we paid only 100 bucks so te quality is beri bad...i cant wait for it to get spoilt so tat i can get new one..see liao also angry...pay for a low low grade stuff....although 100 bucks..but still must of some standard mah...right? :dancingqueen:

the storage bench from Ikea comes in 2 sizes.. the big one is ard 90+cm in length.. it cost ard $129 if I am not wrong.. will look very nice in wenge colour and some cushion on it..

Pigcess,

U have not reply to the thread on me asking what paint and colour code u used for your house.. :P

will appreciate if U share this.. cos really afraid that the colours that I buy will not turn out to b what I wanted :dancingqueen:

the storage bench at ikea is untreated.. so can jus directly stain it over..

saw some stools at ikea for $9.95 each.. so goin to get a few and stain them to wenge as well.. hehehehe

the storage bench from Ikea comes in 2 sizes.. the big one is ard 90+cm in length.. it cost ard $129 if I am not wrong.. will look very nice in wenge colour and some cushion on it..

Pigcess,

U have not reply to the thread on me asking what paint and colour code u used for your house.. 8|

will appreciate if U share this.. cos really afraid that the colours that I buy will not turn out to b what I wanted :dunno:

129? oh my tats only 29 bucks more than te stupid silver river one!:bleah:! if i noe this, we wont even wan to go there n buy..waste money...grrhhh :good: