Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pigcess

Entry To Pigcess Den

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hehehe...sorry all yes i'm lazy! kept reminding myself to take pictures in the daytime on weekends...but didn't get round to doing it... will do it this weekend! i promise!

i have been staying there for a month liao...now floor dirty oso hack care...all throw to my hubby ask him do...hahaha...i only wash clothes, cook n wash plates.... :dancingqueen:

hehehe...sorry all yes i'm lazy! kept reminding myself to take pictures in the daytime on weekends...but didn't get round to doing it... will do it this weekend! i promise!

i have been staying there for a month liao...now floor dirty oso hack care...all throw to my hubby ask him do...hahaha...i only wash clothes, cook n wash plates.... :D

Hi pigcess, how's your stay so far?

So envious ppl who have finish their house reno, no more headaches... while im starting mine pretty soon. :P

Hi pigcess, how's your stay so far?

So envious ppl who have finish their house reno, no more headaches... while im starting mine pretty soon. :)

so far so good lah...juz one thing that makes me a little irritated sometimes....i can only take 2 buses back home and the waiting interval is very long! :D

not to worry too much...things will sort out by themselves :dancingqueen:

so far so good lah...juz one thing that makes me a little irritated sometimes....i can only take 2 buses back home and the waiting interval is very long! :D

not to worry too much...things will sort out by themselves :dancingqueen:

last few weeks i have tried twice taking that 2 buses to new house to meet up with HDB contractor, and i agree the waiting time is abit long. bus 243W bus came faster, but u got to walk abit further.

ya lor... going with the flow. :)

oh ya, ask u ah... did u do grilles for your house?

Hello Pigcess,

SO great u had moved into ur hse. :dancingqueen: So is there any reno defect when u finished ur reno? :)

Mine got quite a few, and it cannot be remove. :D

Hi pigcess, thanks for the pictures!

I'll not be having full top and bottom kitchen cabinet too! So is your house consider OK, fully furnished liao??

Hello Pigcess,

SO great u had moved into ur hse. :( So is there any reno defect when u finished ur reno? :unsure:

Mine got quite a few, and it cannot be remove. :bangwall:

not really defects but more of flaws, not done properly...but not noticable lah...as long as it's not major, we're ok with it...

Hi pigcess, thanks for the pictures!

I'll not be having full top and bottom kitchen cabinet too! So is your house consider OK, fully furnished liao??

yup fully furnished! juz need some time to furnish the space at the dining area with some paintings or something...looks empty to me... :notti:

nice... looks cosy....:)
Nice! Your place looks spacious and cozy..

thanks!

it looks good to do without the balcony :)

yeah...looking back, the balcony may be a hindrance more than anything else... :P