Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaglim

Any Good Tui Na To Recommend?

I have a rather long history of back ache and regular stiff neck. Done MRI, Accupunture, Physio, etc but not much improvement.

Am thinking of Tui Na but hope to find a good recommendation (preferably in AMK area).

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have a rather long history of back ache and regular stiff neck. Done MRI, Accupunture, Physio, etc but not much improvement.

Am thinking of Tui Na but hope to find a good recommendation (preferably in AMK area).

I had bone deterioration which has no cure. My back is always aching and people who had bone deterioration can't carry heavy things or else it will get worse. Not only that, my spine is also not straight. Painkillers can't help me too and the pain is killing me sometimes and the worst thing is I can't stand more than 10mins when my back gets really pain. I tried all sort of massage but none help. While waiting for my turn to get an X-tray done, this Malay auntie asked me what happened to me and I told her my problem, she then recommend me this massage doctor. I make an appointment and went to see him the next day. After showing him my Xtray and he told him about my problem, he said the same thing that bone deterioration can't be cured, but he can massage my back to make me feel better and make sure that it won't deteriorate further.

I went for the 1hr massage which cost $45. He hit all the points where my aches is, and I felt so sore after the massage. The next day When I wake up, I feel so much better. Usually every morning when I wakes up, my back will be in so much pain, but after his massage I felt 50% better, however I still feel sore. I seriously can stand more 30mins without feeling the extreme pain at the lower part my of waist. He advise me to come for more treatment for the first week which I took his advise. On that week I went 3 times for the treatment, and each time I am feeling better than before.

Before no medicine and other massages or acupuncture can help me to relieve my pain, but after going to him for massage, I felt so much better, and I only go back for treatment when after I carry heavy things or once every month or once every 2 months, just to make sure it doesn't deteriorate any further.

He is not a 中医, but a 西医, this is what he always told me. He is from China and he is a professor. After he came to Sngapore, he became a researcher in NUH, I can't recall if its researcher or lecturer, but his knowledge and his skills is really good, you might want to give it a try. Maybe you want to try 30mins first and see if you feels better or not. Bring along your X-trays if you had any.

His address is Blk 38, #01-48 Beo Crescent, near Tiong Bahru MRT.

Dr Zhang 91193606.

Call to make appointment.

Do update here if possible if you did went to him to seek treatment,

Hope you recover soon,

H Clive,

It's good to hear that you are recovering from the back aches. I know how it feel and i more or less know where my problem lies.

It is due to bone spurs. under xray, it shows a lot of tiny spur around my neck. They somehow poke into my nervous system causing me ache and pain in different parts of the body. MRI also detect squeeze between my spine (L7-L8 i think)

2 weeks ago i visited Quan-Qi-Tao, went there twice a week for tui na and acupuncture. It does help relief some pains so i thought perhaps i should stick with them for a while more. Each session cost around $60.

If 3-4 months later i don't see any more improvement, will probably visit your doctor. Once again, thanks.