Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ToniChopper

Country Kitchen

Thanks! We will check out Sin Lek and hope they have 150x150mm cos most sell the 100x100mm only.

Your stove is really cool! Is it hard to maintain it?

i've been using the stove for a month. i don't feel it's hard to maintain. my experience is that although it has 5 stoves, i'm using 3 only (used depending on my pot size) the most i on is 2 stoves a one time, but you have to make sure the pots/wok doesn't "crash/hit" each other..

the oven will take a slightly longer time to pre-heat becos of the large capacity. but the baking/roasting temp is very even thru-out the oven. downside is that it uses more energy cos of the size. but you can put ribs, potato, corn, chicken all in the oven at the same time without worries.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for the prompt reply. May I know where is your antique tap from? I went to enquire alot of places eg Sim Siang Choon, Poh Choo, Universal union, Grohe...Some don't even sell at all. Some with limited designs costing about $200. I went online and found those from UK costing about $400-$800, some with lifetime warranty. Normally kitchen taps spoil quite easily, wonder whether imported ones will have problem installing.

beautiful.. :thumbs up:

Any pic on living room and walkway coridoor to rooms? Love how the entire look gels tgt...

Hi Kelhy, thanks for your comments. Will try to post some pics on living room. Actually living room no reno done at all, just wood furniture. Hehe.

Thanks for the prompt reply. May I know where is your antique tap from? I went to enquire alot of places eg Sim Siang Choon, Poh Choo, Universal union, Grohe...Some don't even sell at all. Some with limited designs costing about $200. I went online and found those from UK costing about $400-$800, some with lifetime warranty. Normally kitchen taps spoil quite easily, wonder whether imported ones will have problem installing.

Hi Gremmy,

you have a sharp eye! The antique tap I brought back from China. I dunno where is it sold in sg. I heard some people bring in from taobao as well. But our plumber did a good job installing it. No issues at all :)

Omg! I finally found someone who loves a country kitchen like me! Nice drawings u have. I totally understand e difficulty in getting quotations for country carpentry. I'm doin a white country look. Aimging to start work in April. Hope all goes well. Kp ur pics coming!

Let me know when you start your blog! I wanna see too :) All the best!

nice kitchen and good job on the walls.. much effort indeed! how much did it cost approx to do up yr country kitchen? when i mentioned country style to id .. he said wah it's gg to be very exp

nice kitchen and good job on the walls.. much effort indeed! how much did it cost approx to do up yr country kitchen? when i mentioned country style to id .. he said wah it's gg to be very exp

in total we spent about 10K. that's because about 30% of the cost goes to quartz tabletop. If you select other tabletop (solid surface, granite, etc) the cost may be lower.

the cabinet cost really varies depending on the length of your top/bottom cabinet as well as how big you wan your tall unit to be.

It will be good to have a good idea on what cabinet (height and length) u want when getting quotes from contractor so that you can have an accurate comparison.

Hi Tonichopper, I always been in love with country style design kitchen.....cos of its high cost. Your cost of 10k is a great bargain. Can u give me the contact of the ID whom u engaged? Thx.

Nice wood cabinet. Love the glass windows

Me also looking for a decent contractor to do country cabinet for the kitchen.

Can PM me your contracters contacts? thanks

PM-ed you :)

yea, we went thru a few before finding the right one that does country kitchen

Hi Tonichopper, I always been in love with country style design kitchen.....cos of its high cost. Your cost of 10k is a great bargain. Can u give me the contact of the ID whom u engaged? Thx.

PM-ed you :)

our kitchen is pretty small as compared to yours.. probably that why the lower cost :)