Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PinkTissue

Home Reinvented

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I changed the color scheme of bed sheets and curtains to gold/brown. Changed the ambience of my master bedroom totally.

8498922815_412252e066_b.jpg

Brown 1 by PinkTissue, on Flickr

The curtains are from taobao. Aren't they pretty? The main curtain is very heavy. Love the lace details as they add a touch of class without being too 'country'.

8500029968_c4f3cd0613_b.jpg

Brown 2 by PinkTissue, on Flickr

Wow!! What a bling bling home. Love your Swarovski crystal lights. And your gold toilet accessories. OMG!!! This is my first time seeing such an opulent bathroom. :D

Wondering anyone has a TV feature wall made of marble? I think the price would be prohibitive. Mr Contractor suggested a faux fire place but I don't like the idea.....just too faux. Come on, fire place in Singapore?

Pink! I saw on Berlinbear's Tblog that they did a beautiful 'marble' TV feature wall using laminate. It sure doesn't look like laminate and you get almost the effect :) worth considering?

Pink! I saw on Berlinbear's Tblog that they did a beautiful 'marble' TV feature wall using laminate. It sure doesn't look like laminate and you get almost the effect :) worth considering?

Thanks for the tip! I check out the blog and it looks nice!

My contractor promised that he would keep in mind suitable marble/onyx (hahaha - you have no idea how prohibitively expensive onyx is)for me. He said surprisingly it may not be as expensive as I first thought because marble used for wall cannot be the too thick type. And also, since he has ties with major supply companies and has work in several hotels, he can get some 'leftover' pieces (cough, cough).

Hey ,I've came across e exact same mosaic tiles at sbh n r dying to have them. I'm so in love with your master bedroom flower sink, can u enlighten me where u got them? Also, it isn't easy lookin for gold bathroom accessories . I've got a gold rain shower n now lookin for matchin accesories. Hope u can help ;)

Hey ,I've came across e exact same mosaic tiles at sbh n r dying to have them. I'm so in love with your master bedroom flower sink, can u enlighten me where u got them? Also, it isn't easy lookin for gold bathroom accessories . I've got a gold rain shower n now lookin for matchin accesories. Hope u can help :)

Hey ,I've came across e exact same mosaic tiles at sbh n r dying to have them. I'm so in love with your master bedroom flower sink, can u enlighten me where u got them? Also, it isn't easy lookin for gold bathroom accessories . I've got a gold rain shower n now lookin for matchin accesories. Hope u can help :)

I send you a PM with the info you needed.

:yeah: Luxurious feel !

I changed the color scheme of bed sheets and curtains to gold/brown. Changed the ambience of my master bedroom totally.

8498922815_412252e066_b.jpg

Brown 1 by PinkTissue, on Flickr

The curtains are from taobao. Aren't they pretty? The main curtain is very heavy. Love the lace details as they add a touch of class without being too 'country'.

8500029968_c4f3cd0613_b.jpg

Brown 2 by PinkTissue, on Flickr

Hi PinkTissue,

I came across your post in another T-blog - see screen capture below:

gallery_55783_168_2819.jpg

Can you share with me the shop where you order your vanity and the price? How long does shipment take? Do you like what you have purchased? Thanks!