Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ranger97s33

[Warning]: Lina From Home Sweet Home Renovations

Hi all,

Just would like to warn against using Home Sweet Home Renovation Works. When the renovation for my place commenced last Feb, it was already a pain and hassle as my parents had to act as the "contractor" as she was not too responsible in advising the workers.

Furthermore, there were many times that she went missing and also many issues with the other contractors that she engaged.

Less than a yr from my renovation, the doors for the cupboards that she did for me are bent, and after checking with other carpenters, it is due to the material that was used. Tried calling her, messaging her but to no avail.

Any advice? The only advice that I got is to submit a case to CASE and then since it is mentioned that renovation works will be covered for a period of time, will try to proceed to Small Claims to see what can be done.

Sigh, please don't try to save a bit of money over ur renovations and engage such poor contractors. She gave the best price but definitely the worst after-sales (after the contract was penned) service.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request