Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Coolgee

Mi Casa @ Pasir Ris

:) My blog was very quiet for a long time. Good to see so many comments. Was busy at work, continuous audits :) hence my silence

Will upload latest photos tmrw.

My Reno is going at good pace.

Yes my ID is 3d innovative's Jason Lau. I am very nitpicking so I am still not going gungho with praise for Jason. I will reserve my comments till the Reno is completed.

First off, when we started the Reno I had already set the expectations to Jason. We started on April first . I told him that my rental contract ends on jun 30th so please makes sure the house is ready by 20th .... I keep a tab on the progress. Asked for his plan on the first day itself.

I told him that we have 90 days. So PLAN :)

Now the status is

All flooring is done. ( kitchen n dining - tiles, living - Turkish marble, rooms - Burmese teak timber strips..)

Room flooring was done in just 1 day.

Both bathroom full tiling is done

Full house smooth plastering is done

Aircon trunking and water pipe trunking is done.

Whole house wiring is done

We got all the taps and sanitary ware. All delivered and at home

Purchased the legrand arteor switches

Already selected the designs for carpentry and guess its all gonna be fixed next week.

Will keep you all posted

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:) My blog was very quiet for a long time. Good to see so many comments. Was busy at work, continuous audits :) hence my silence

Yes my ID is 3d innovative's Jason Lau. I am very nitpicking so I am still not going gungho with praise for Jason. I will reserve my comments till the Reno is completed :)

First off, when we started the Reno I had already set the expectations to Jason. We started on April first . I told him that my rental contract ends on jun 30th so please makes sure the house is ready by 20th .... I keep a tab on the progress. Asked for his plan on the first day itself.

Now the status is

All flooring is done. ( kitchen n dining - tiles, living - Turkish marble, rooms - Burmese teak timber strips..)

Already selected the designs for carpentry and guess its all gonna be fixed next week.

Will keep you all posted

Glad to hear tt our reno is progressing smoothly.. Looks like no issue at all to complete on target (by 20 Jun); still got one whole mth to go! In fact may even complete earlier! Looking forward to seeing another fellow 3D completed product. Cheers! :) Edited by jus4fun

:thumbs up: Thank you

Here are some of the Revised 3D Drawings from Jason

YES!!!! :sport-smiley-018: As you can see We are using Glass partition for the Bathroom@MBR...

Wify saw that in one of her friends house

Had to get Geberit Monolith WC and a Standing Wash Basin to meet her expectations :sport-smiley-003:

masterrm.jpg
Well.... Kitchen Drawers may see a change as we visited the Blum Showroom.. their design seems more suited for a Deep Lower Draw and a short Upper Draw..... (They were not part of the plan but again the last minute change from wify :deal: )
I said I will buy the drawers and got a quote too ...
But Jason said ... his carpenter will get a discount ... since i already have the quote i can certainly com
kitchen3d.jpg
livingnew3d.jpg
He has given me the Lighting Plan
I said no to the Kitchen Cove Lighting cuz at our home Kitchen will be used very heavily.... so lots of Oil and steam
screenshot20130525at111.png

Will post more

wow so daring, use glass partition for ur MBR toilet!! :thumbs up:

Hi Coolgee,

If your carpenter is willing to buy for you and transfer the discount. I think you can get up to 35% off the retail price. =)

Hope this helps you save some money...=)

:thumbs up: Thank you

Here are some of the Revised 3D Drawings from Jason

YES!!!! :sport-smiley-018: As you can see We are using Glass partition for the Bathroom@MBR...

Wify saw that in one of her friends house

Had to get Geberit Monolith WC and a Standing Wash Basin to meet her expectations :sport-smiley-003:

masterrm.jpg
Well.... Kitchen Drawers may see a change as we visited the Blum Showroom.. their design seems more suited for a Deep Lower Draw and a short Upper Draw..... (They were not part of the plan but again the last minute change from wify :deal: )
I said I will buy the drawers and got a quote too ...
But Jason said ... his carpenter will get a discount ... since i already have the quote i can certainly com
kitchen3d.jpg
livingnew3d.jpg
He has given me the Lighting Plan
I said no to the Kitchen Cove Lighting cuz at our home Kitchen will be used very heavily.... so lots of Oil and steam
screenshot20130525at111.png

Will post more

Yes my ID is 3d innovative's Jason Lau. I am very nitpicking so I am still not going gungho with praise for Jason. I will reserve my comments till the Reno is completed.

Now the status is

Will keep you all posted

Hey Coolgee!

Hi-five there! :drunk:

We are both using 3D Innovative and our renovations are also gonna be completed by 20th June (Mine was delayed from 1st June to 20th June, so I've no idea why am I laughing about it :( )

Anyway love your big hall! How I wish I have something similar to work on too. Haha!

Enjoy your reno! Hope to see more photos from you!

:yamseng:

Hi Coolgee,

If your carpenter is willing to buy for you and transfer the discount. I think you can get up to 35% off the retail price. =)

Serious? I read some of the older post that Blum don't give discount. :dunno:

Hi Coolgee,

:rolleyes: Thats good to hear. Will remember that.

Hey Coolgee!

Hi-five there! :drunk:

We are both using 3D Innovative and our renovations are also gonna be completed by 20th June (Mine was delayed from 1st June to 20th June, so I've no idea why am I laughing about it :( )

Anyway love your big hall! How I wish I have something similar to work on too. Haha!

Enjoy your reno! Hope to see more photos from you!

:yamseng:

Thanks :D All the best and wishes for timely completion of your reno (atleast by 20th June this time).

I will try to keep a tab on the progress since I have the plan anyways.

Yesterday they removed all teh paper covers on the floor and started to polish the Marble. will upload photos this weekend.

Dining Table and Chairs. All Harvey Norman

Dining Table (2 m) and Coffee Table (1.2m i think) are alike.

imagekja.jpg
imageluef.jpg
imageidc.jpg

My ID Jason called me to inform that its 20% discount on the Blum Equipment. thats $200 savings.

The internal components (orgaline) would be chosen later. For now the focus is on the Drawers. Fingers crossed :rolleyes:

imageexk.jpg

Chose the Sofa (3+1+1) the three seater is 2.35m L + 1m Depth.

Locus Habitat Chesterfield Set. Ordered 2 months back. Should have arrived.

the Color is Dark Red (looks almost dark brown. The leather is hand rubbed

imagewtzs.jpg