Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El LoCo

Apartamento Tres Ocho

Hey spikedoll, do u mean the vase at my balcony? It is selling at galangaliving...but take note tat it is not suitable for outdoor plant as it has no opening in its base...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

20130217_161317.jpg

My palm tree from Far East Flora and the ugly pipe that was covered up by ropes. Inspired by The Medz restaurant at Somerset.

Any problem when the rope got wet by rain?

20130113_223014.jpgMy tv is behind my mirror. The image will project out when I switch it on. PM sent on the reno cost. :yamseng:

Cool..

20130211_031201.jpg

Another pic of the bathroom from the opposite side. Stuffs that we bought are the towel rack, toiletries holders, electronic bidet and shower head from Grohe. Also installed wood like plastic blinds at the big windows. Pro of the big windows, your toilet wun get mouldy easily as it is well ventilated but privacy is an issue but so far so good. haha

Hi,

I like the resort feel of your home :good:

I had been looking around for an electronic bidet but either the cost are too high or they are not compatible.

Could you PM me the price you paid for the ones from Grohe?

Cheers.

Hi...thanks for liking my hm...the bidet is not from grohe but coway...it cost $345 with a year warranty and installation...it is very easy to install as no wire is needed and just use battery power...u can contact Jack Tan at 62979829...his company Ideal Merchandise is at blk 809 french rd #02-198...

Hi...thanks for liking my hm...the bidet is not from grohe but coway...it cost $345 with a year warranty and installation...it is very easy to install as no wire is needed and just use battery power...u can contact Jack Tan at 62979829...his company Ideal Merchandise is at blk 809 french rd #02-198...

Hi, thank you for your reply. I shall check with them from here.

Thanks again ^__^

20130113_223014.jpg

My tv is behind my mirror. The image will project out when I switch it on. PM sent on the reno cost. :yamseng:

Hi EI Loco, this is beyond awesome! How did you do that? Where is your dvd/starhub modem ?

Hi Lemon, my modem is inside the frame as my optic fibre point is there. The signal is still good as my flat is small. I concealed a hdmi cable from the TV via the false ceiling to the cabinet near my dining table. I use the hdmi to connect to my laptop to play dvd or just play music from youtube music list.

I cant remem the exact cost. My bed frame us ard $2k. My mattress is from Serta, king size costing $2.3k but that is 6 years back.