Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bukitbatokhdb

Chairs For Dining Tables - Suggestions

i am using a glass top dining table for the past few years. It came with 4 chairs - leather covered (Probably not pure leather) or i would say some polymer based soft top ones.

I would like to replace it, and would like to have your opinion about 'comfy' chairs for dining? Please, suggest.

I noticed if i rub my current chair (material) with a wet cloth, there is something like a white powdery feel of touch on it. If unused for some days also, it is having the same problem. So i guess the seating material is very important.

So any recommendation on the chair material?? Wooden chairs might not be good also, since i am using my dining table within the kitchen corner itself.

thankssssssss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I personally choose full plastic chair for the sake of easy maintenance. Had been using mine for years and it still looks new. You can find some good ones at either star living or there is shop in sim ming road. Midview building. Forgotten its name but has very cheap chairs.

true. plastic chairs are easy to maintain. i got mine from this online shop.. sodafuniture[dot]com. only lousy thing is that i had to collect it myself. ended up calling for 2 cabs to transport my chairs. but the prices are dirt cheap.

I think wishbone chair might be your solution. it's a woven chair with wood frame. Why is wood frame no good for the kitchen? wood should be easily cleaned. the feeling of sweat on the plastic chair can be unbearable...