Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

you might want to try hoyoyo if you can read chinese..

open an account with taobao (you can use your credit card or register for an alipay account to make payment) and get the seller to ship to hoyoyo's warehouse in china..

this process will likely take a day or 2, it's really not easy seeing as the customer service only speaks and types in chinese..

but it's very useful as after that, you can use taobao with hoyoyo for big items like transformer (i got mine for only $50 incl shipping for my keurig), luggage bags and such..

hoyoyo charges by weight and not size, whereas 65daigou goes by whichever is higher.. and even if it's a weighty item, hoyoyo still has better rates if you are getting above 1kg of stuffs..

however, if i'm shipping below 1kg, then i'll use 65daigou,..

as for peeka, i find that their rates are quite steep, as if i can't read chinese, i will still go for 65daigou..

and for big big big items, you can use amcon express.. can't remember their rates, but is way cheaper then hoyoyo but if i'm not wrong, they charge by the cubic meter...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

you might want to try hoyoyo if you can read chinese..

open an account with taobao (you can use your credit card or register for an alipay account to make payment) and get the seller to ship to hoyoyo's warehouse in china..

this process will likely take a day or 2, it's really not easy seeing as the customer service only speaks and types in chinese..

but it's very useful as after that, you can use taobao with hoyoyo for big items like transformer (i got mine for only $50 incl shipping for my keurig), luggage bags and such..

hoyoyo charges by weight and not size, whereas 65daigou goes by whichever is higher.. and even if it's a weighty item, hoyoyo still has better rates if you are getting above 1kg of stuffs..

however, if i'm shipping below 1kg, then i'll use 65daigou,..

as for peeka, i find that their rates are quite steep, as if i can't read chinese, i will still go for 65daigou..

and for big big big items, you can use amcon express.. can't remember their rates, but is way cheaper then hoyoyo but if i'm not wrong, they charge by the cubic meter...

Thanks Alisa for the advice, im fine with chinese, both read and write...i got a lights that i urgently ship in using 65daigou, the shipping cost me a bomb..lolx...

Reno gonna start tomorrow morning.

First thing they gonna do is dismantling all the ugly timber skirting from HDB and perhaps electrical work, relocation and add new points at kitchen and bedroom, constructing the shower curbs, kitchen, fridge and washing machine base :yeah:

nice light :D ya, went around shops to find, don't have much design we like if have the price is quite ridiculous, haha

taobao really let you find treasures :D

Bought another light from TB for our dining area...coz really canot find what we like in SG..simple and got style

T1NnKCXsdgXXXXXXXX_0-item_pic_jpg_310x31

nice light :D ya, went around shops to find, don't have much design we like if have the price is quite ridiculous, haha

taobao really let you find treasures :D

Yalor...hope the light come in good condition. Thuis 1 consider abit exp, missed the promo price...hahhaa...ended around S$50 after + shipping

Yalor...hope the light come in good condition. Thuis 1 consider abit exp, missed the promo price...hahhaa...ended around S$50 after + shipping

$50 also consider cheap too :notti: average hanging lights like this I think at least $100-$200 plus heh

Shoecabinetoption1_zpsd3c532ef.jpg

Sharing my amended shoe cabinet cum divider...joint design by myself & hubby....dont like the initial "ngong ngong" design...lolx

wow, your hubby and you have design blood :P nice! the wooden divider concept quite cool, I think saw in one of the members t-blog too

Hello, I have a friend staying the same project as you! I think I might be getting my keys soon, can I have the contact of your ID and quotation? Thanks so much.

Hihi,

sure...i will PM you :)

Reno started on last Friday (19/7), had a tele-con with my ID to go through some of the details i marked down in some areas.

Had a fast & furious spot check on the workers on Sat (20/7) late afternoon, suprisingly they are still working. Very fast progress. within 1.5 days, they had remove all my HDB timber skirting, 2 shower curbs, kitchen/fridge/washing machine base done....One worker is cutting the tiles for the skirting and another worker cleaning the cement patches on all areas that new tiling is laid.

KungFu Uncle cutting tiles

20130720_141332_zpsce9daf0d.jpg

Kitchen Base/ Shower Curb (common toilet, forgot to take the MBR toilet)

20130720_141256_zps5234a3af.jpg

20130720_141451_zps2f0332b4.jpg

This week will be AC piping by GC, painting, gas piping, and measurement work for shower screen glass and grille and window for SY.