Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

my advice for fridges. The panasonic is cheaper because it has a drawer for a bottom freezer. Drawer types fit less than a pull open door. Also it gets a bit messy if u chuck in everything and have to hunt for your frozen stuff. My parent's place the panasonic is the previous generation but it's pull door opening.

I initially was pretty big on bottom freezer types. But found all of them available are drawer opening. Hence going back to the conventional top freezer 2 door fridge.

Thanks for the advice...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally is my turn to collect, count down 9 days :D

Congrats! U mean HDB has given u the date for key collection? That's cool!

Finally is my turn to collect, count down 9 days :D

Wow AWESOME! :good::good::good:

Let me help you with this today --> Count down 8 days :lol:

yes!!! Just got our date this afternoon :jammin:

congrats ! finally the long wait is over :) Just saw the update on the sengkang rivervale fb page too.

good luck on your reno :yamseng:

Omg~~ shopping spree started...i'm so addicted to Taobao Shopping now....After saw a forummer's chandelier drop, hubby has rejected my idea to hv a chandelier @ dining area.....

Great! keep us posted on your shopping loots too! btw, I think the incident is due to the wrong screw plugs used for ceiling mounting... from the photos i saw.

Very dangerous and irresponsible, luckily there was no baby or little kids playing at that moment.

Omg~~ shopping spree started...i'm so addicted to Taobao Shopping now....After saw a forummer's chandelier drop, hubby has rejected my idea to hv a chandelier @ dining area.....

OMG! Is that me? Everyone heard my fragile shattering heart that day! :~

Anyway installing a chandelier is okay but I think the electrician must take extra precaution that there is sufficient support for the weight of the chandelier. Tell your hubby don't worry. :rolleyes:

hihi yandm, yup. the fsm select the unit for us based on the main door direction and flying star method...he is quite famous, http://www.cmgconsulting.com.sg/, principal fsm, David Tong

Hi kitty

u got a nice home there.

Just to check

1)how he(FSM) select the block ,unit and floor which is suitable for u if the block is not completed yet.

Does he go to yr new place to walk the ground or base on HDB booklet (which has the detail) since yr block has not completed ?

2)How much it cost u just for the selection of block , floor and unit?

sorry for the question cos i am in process of selecting my new house which will complete 4 year later.

Thanks

Great! keep us posted on your shopping loots too! btw, I think the incident is due to the wrong screw plugs used for ceiling mounting... from the photos i saw.

Very dangerous and irresponsible, luckily there was no baby or little kids playing at that moment.

will be posting our buy soon...gotta settle work first...

OMG! Is that me? Everyone heard my fragile shattering heart that day! :~

Anyway installing a chandelier is okay but I think the electrician must take extra precaution that there is sufficient support for the weight of the chandelier. Tell your hubby don't worry. :rolleyes:

i think i heard ur broken and shattering heart the other day...i oso stay @ Punggol...

Anyways, thanks for your advice..i will continue to persuade him...hahaha

Hi kitty

u got a nice home there.

Just to check

1)how he(FSM) select the block ,unit and floor which is suitable for u if the block is not completed yet.

Does he go to yr new place to walk the ground or base on HDB booklet (which has the detail) since yr block has not completed ?

2)How much it cost u just for the selection of block , floor and unit?

sorry for the question cos i am in process of selecting my new house which will complete 4 year later.

Thanks

Hihi Jas28, nice to meet you...

1) actually, thr r a few method available in the mkt by different fsm..common> refer to HDB booklet to advice; differences> Based on Bazi/ Follow Flying Star method. My family fsm advices that for flat that is yet to be build, it is impossible to use Bazi to advice, coz the unit is not ready yet. Since he is in Penang and is costly for us to fly back so we engage David Tong. What he told is exactly the same as what my family fsm told us. David Tong choose the most auspicious unit by looking at in which direction the main door is facing by on the "Period of Year's Number". I think this is call the "Flying Star" method. Now is Period 8 (2004-2023) each period is a 20 yrs cycle. So for Period 8, most auspicious main door direction is North. So in our BTO, only hv 2 units with this direction, so we choose the unit with left opening for the main door. As advice by David Tong, left opening is related to wealth. We ended with the preferred unit but 3rd choice in term of level.

2) David tong is charging S$120.