Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

Got our aircon from GC yest. After 2 weeks of consideration, come to the time we decided which 1 to get, there is a massive mkt adjustment to the air con price by majority of the giant retailer... :wacko: duh~~ However, we still proceed to get Panasonic Econavi CS-C9NKZW x3

untitled_zps0519a862.png

More info on Panasonic Webby : http://www.panasonic.com.sg/wps/portal/home/products/homeappliances/airconditioner/multisplitairconditionersystem3/deluxemodelsystem3/CSC9NKZWx3CU3C20KKZ

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i would recommend not buying any more electrical stuff tt doesn't need to be installed by the id/contractor till GSS!

Some stuff will only get cheaper with every week like tv, if not u will heartache when 1-2 months after u buy something the thing discount for 20-30%.

Some stuff can also plan for friends to gift for house warming.

Btw love your long living room and the windows frames!

Edited by mrmerry

Congratulations!

We are also doing reno and preparing for AD at the same time, and it is indeed quite stressful! Good that you still have a few months to getting your flat and AD. I can imagine how happy the elders are with the red red flats. Ours have been wanting red here and there too. :huh:

Like how your house feel warm and cosy from the 3D drawings! I think it'll be exciting to see them materialize from drawings to actual home :good:

Congratulations!

My future neighbour!! I got my keys on earlier Feb this year going to move in on late June.

Thanks for your suggestion Mrmerry, now we have stop buying electronics stuff, in fact stop all shopping spree :) coz 1) GSS is coming 2) no place to store... We will check out the price comparison between the giant retailer and neighbourhood shop..

We will start buying again somewhere in mid June for Fridge, washing machine, storage heater, & accessories...

We love the long living room too :good:

i would recommend not buying any more electrical stuff tt doesn't need to be installed by the id/contractor till GSS!

Some stuff will only get cheaper with every week like tv, if not u will heartache when 1-2 months after u buy something the thing discount for 20-30%.

Some stuff can also plan for friends to gift for house warming.

Btw love your long living room and the windows frames!

Hi autumnwind, jiayou jiayou~~have to "tahan" for another 4.5 months to AD...cant wait to see the 2nd draft, should see some improvements in terms of color combination. Cant wait to get the key n starts reno :)

Congratulations!

We are also doing reno and preparing for AD at the same time, and it is indeed quite stressful! Good that you still have a few months to getting your flat and AD. I can imagine how happy the elders are with the red red flats. Ours have been wanting red here and there too. :huh:

Like how your house feel warm and cosy from the 3D drawings! I think it'll be exciting to see them materialize from drawings to actual home :good:

Wow...will see u around in the neighbourhood :) ....

Congratulations!

My future neighbour!! I got my keys on earlier Feb this year going to move in on late June.

HLE Credit reassessment submitted today, waiting anxiously for the approval and we are really close to the key collection.

Flat progress as @ 26 May, all windows are noew closed..finger crossed that key will come real fast :jammin:

finally got my 2nd draft of 3D drawing, we decided to swap the color between MBR & Common room 1. But by swapping the colors, MBR turns out not as what we expected, duno why...

MBR Draft 2

image3_zps3ba051cd.jpeg

MBR Draft 1
masterbedroom_zpsfcddbc2b.jpg
Edited by honeykitty

Hi dreamzgal, thanks for your comment...i feels that too...any comments on the wardrobe design??issit to "conventional"...hahaha

Hi honeykitty, welcome to RT :rolleyes:

I thought the colours for MBR Draft 1 looks more cosy... just my 2 cents worth :P

I prefer draft 1 of ur mbr.. More warmth colours..if u prefer draft 2, mayb add on some colours so that it dun look so monotonous ..