Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeykitty

G&c <猫窝> @ Sengkang

Sniper, here is my concern when i look for ID, coz i know contractor is defnitely cheaper but i dun hv time/not allowed to take leave to followup closely on their work and liaise for all details. So, we decidede to look for ID with a decent price that matches our budget as well.

IMO, when comparing quote, pls pay attention to per foot run cost for carpentry work for wardrobe, kitchen cabinet or other carpentry work likd tv console/features wall...a few dollars does make a big difference on your total bill..make sure all details/freebies as discussed are being written black & white in yoir contract. Hightlight to them if you have certain timeline to meet. Coz we dont want things bein rush and quality is being compromised/ they take their own sweet time to do. Project schedule must b provided so that you can track the progress.

My ID is recommended by my colleagus n sister. He is attentive and responsible. I would recommed my ID. If you interested let me know..

Thanks Honeykitty,

You are very helpful. Kindly drop me his contact. My house floor plan is the same as yours

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Progress as at 3rd August:

1. Carpentry Work installation in progress, wardrobe and kitchen is up, pending shoe cabinet cum divider

Kitchen View 1

20130803_122203_zps54b9c30d.jpg

Kitchen View 2

20130803_122222_zps90c6e2ad.jpg

MBR wardrobe

20130803_145150_zpse5c33f9f.jpg

2. Grille is up~~ But they forgot to install for my SY, so they coming back on Monday (5/Aug) to install

20130803_141514_zpsef91d9a0.jpg

Finally received my lighting, Rainshower and Tap from TB via Peeka. Great service coz i ask for urgent delivery and they manage to arrange it for me.

My TB loots

20130804_103606_zpsc24a18c4.jpg

Very happy with all purchase except 1 ice cube light actually dented and the edge is chipped off. Have feedback to Peeka for further action.

20130804_110430_zps1de10aa3.jpg

Very happy with the Pasun kitchen tap :)

20130804_105534_zps063e4cad.jpg

nice buys :D

your tap is very elegant , swee swee

saw the defected cube lights, abit wasted, but I think Peeka shd be able to help u ask seller ship new one over

everything looking good, hope to see more updates :)

nice buys :D

your tap is very elegant , swee swee

saw the defected cube lights, abit wasted, but I think Peeka shd be able to help u ask seller ship new one over

everything looking good, hope to see more updates :)

Kamsia~~ i like the tap too..cant wait to it is being install....the rain shower system is very nice too..will check out on thursday to see if it is up...hehe...

Peeka has arranged the TB seller to replace a new unit for me....but i canot wait...so i went to buy a new 1 at lightings.com.sg d...got disc so is ok...

Hope to see all my carpentry is up this week and also my toilet accessories...

My Kitchen solid top no stock...lolx...need to wait next week then install....

Updates as per 6th Aug>

All remaining light already up, all my TB light look reli nice...cons is 2 number of lights they gv me wrong color for the bulb. So my MBR & SY bcome warm white color instead of white...for the mean time jz use first lar...will change when it is spoilt..

the MBR light is nice but feel that its abit difficult to replace the light bulb. it used a spring system to hold the glass cover, so not sure if it is hard to pull down...

Finally received my lighting, Rainshower and Tap from TB via Peeka. Great service coz i ask for urgent delivery and they manage to arrange it for me.

My TB loots

20130804_103606_zpsc24a18c4.jpg

Very happy with all purchase except 1 ice cube light actually dented and the edge is chipped off. Have feedback to Peeka for further action.

20130804_110430_zps1de10aa3.jpg

Very happy with the Pasun kitchen tap :)

20130804_105534_zps063e4cad.jpg

Hi honeykitty,

You have ordered quite a number of items from Taobao, and given that they charge by cubic cm, can I just kaypoh and ask you how much you have paid for the shipping for the above loots?

On the replacement of the chipped ice cube lights, do you have to send the faulty one back to them?

I'm contemplating buying a kitchen sink from Taobao (and some other items after seeing the good experience from people like yourself), but from the buyer comments from Taobao's website, some of them actually received sink with dents and scratches, so I'm a bit worried about that. :unsure: The sinks on TB are cheaper in general, compared to Sin Siang Choon.

Anyway, how's the rain shower you bought from TB? Got pic? :)

Hi,

i browse via your post on your renovation, congrats!!! enjoy reading your post..i will be geting my BTO keys nextg year, and wanted to get your ID contract name and number from you. Around how much will u be spending on your reno or how much your ID has quoted you? Cheers,

Felicia

Hi honeykitty,

You have ordered quite a number of items from Taobao, and given that they charge by cubic cm, can I just kaypoh and ask you how much you have paid for the shipping for the above loots?

On the replacement of the chipped ice cube lights, do you have to send the faulty one back to them?

I'm contemplating buying a kitchen sink from Taobao (and some other items after seeing the good experience from people like yourself), but from the buyer comments from Taobao's website, some of them actually received sink with dents and scratches, so I'm a bit worried about that. :unsure: The sinks on TB are cheaper in general, compared to Sin Siang Choon.

Anyway, how's the rain shower you bought from TB? Got pic? :)

hihi MonsterBeng,

I sent peeka the photo of the defect light, they never ask me send back the item to them, probably i will jz return it to the delivery guy. About the shipping, total, i paid S$82. i think average out is about S$6 shipping/ item. Very reasonable.

I think there is forummer bought sink from TB too...here is the link: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/60450-simple-home-simple-us/page-3 I think its really about "heng" or "suay" to get scratches/ dented or perfectly fine sink. But Peeka china side will QC all items before sent to SG. If you received defects item, snap pic & feedback to them, they will advice the replacement. Full shipping insurance is just another 3% of the total spending, i found quite worth it. The tap i bought is around S$50 after + shipping. i saw @ sim siang choon is around S$150...who not tempted to buy from TB..haha

I will share pic of my rain shower when it is up. Should be up anytime this week. ID suppose to handover to me latest by this week

Babe. PM me as well possible?

Hi,
i browse via your post on your renovation, congrats!!! enjoy reading your post..i will be geting my BTO keys nextg year, and wanted to get your ID contract name and number from you. Around how much will u be spending on your reno or how much your ID has quoted you? Cheers,
Felicia

pls pm me your ID contact as well. thanks

PMed you guys oredi...pls check :)

Status as at 7 Aug,

Kitchen table top, shoe cabinet cum divider and grille @ SY is up...

Remaining pending items are like curtain, kitchen & toilet accessories, aircon and final coat of paint..which shall be up by this week.

Sharing of my show cabinet cum divider

20130810_160103_zpsfa2d09c8.jpg

Inside, ask my ID gv me another 2 pcs of shelving, so waste space for shoe cabinets..

20130810_161645_zps012ae52a.jpg