Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graykitchen

Bto Optional Component Scheme

If you want to move in, you just want a unit to stay and dont wan to go through the hassle of tedious reno, getting OCS scheme is the best, followed by buying ikea furniture...Getting OCS is good as if there's problem you know who to look for. But if you are the adventureous type like me and the rest who wants to make sure your flat is good as heaven, it's all p to you.

I have come across ppl who are practical and some who really wants the heaven-like home once they finished their work and go home to rest.

I am kind of half - half ppl... .haha. Want to be practical and with small budget for reno.

I understand the quality of standard items from 'older' HDB flat is nothing to shout about so I m not sure if there is improvement over these years.

Otherwise after spent the $ still need to redo later... :dunno:

Thanks again! :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If you want to move in, you just want a unit to stay and dont wan to go through the hassle of tedious reno, getting OCS scheme is the best, followed by buying ikea furniture...Getting OCS is good as if there's problem you know who to look for. But if you are the adventureous type like me and the rest who wants to make sure your flat is good as heaven, it's all p to you.

I have come across ppl who are practical and some who really wants the heaven-like home once they finished their work and go home to rest.

Actually it all depends on indiviual. If you really have the capital and does not need to move in once ya get your keys...by all means engage ID/contractor to do up your new flat nicely. As for my case, i kinda regret getting OCS but will have to see the actual layout of it before i decide what to do next.

Thanks for the comment.

So it is not so much of the quality issue rather than the home design concept?

For example the floor colour doesn't match your whole theme?

Cheers!

Actually it all depends on indiviual. If you really have the capital and does not need to move in once ya get your keys...by all means engage ID/contractor to do up your new flat nicely. As for my case, i kinda regret getting OCS but will have to see the actual layout of it before i decide what to do next.

Hi there...

Long time since I last posted here and asked questions. Lately I came back to read so many beautifully done home again. Really well done!

I have a question here as I am about to go for my new flat selection. There is a Optional Component Scheme (OCS) in the Sales Doc.

The OCS has 2 portions;

- Flooring for living/dinning n bedrooms, $5K

- Doors and sanitary fittings fr bathrooms,$3.52K

May I know based on all the bros and sis experience, how is the quality of these items? Worth the money? How many of you take this option?

I apologize if someone already posted the same questions. Please point me to the page if possible.

Thank you.

Cheers

:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018: