Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
niko_niko

Stable78 & Kennel82

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thank you!:dancingqueen: We spent around 50k on reno after including lightings and aircon.

wow.. that much... but it is worth it...

So how's life stay in your love nest... btw... are U going for the national day walk at the field in front of your blk ??

Edited by HSH21

nice nice :unsure::dunno::dunno:

Thank you!:sport-smiley-004::notti:

wow.. that much... but it is worth it...

So how's life stay in your love nest... btw... are U going for the national day walk at the field in front of your blk ??

Life's good!:sport-smiley-004: But busy with tidying our place...

Nope...not going for the walk...will be ZZzzzz at home...a long awaited rest. Hahaha :sport-smiley-004:

with such a nice warm and well designed home...who wun wanna stay at home and rest? :yamseng:

about ur pebblewash area...so far u got any problem with it? like pebbles falling out and stuff like dat...

:D

Hi niko_niko, :unsure:

Congratulations on completion of your renovation. Nice Cosy place you got there. :yamseng::unsure:

:D

:yamseng:

We just had a mini family function over at our place. Finally get to utilise my kitchen. :D

My relatives were very impressed by Kelvin's design. Well done, Kelvin!:unsure:! :good::good:

And apparantly...our balcony was the most well-liked...like a little cosy corner.

Our Balcony Pics:

With Down Light only (Love the shadow casted on ceiling):

balconycdb3.jpg

With Halogen only:

balconyaod2.jpg

With Both Halogen and Down Light:

balconybos8.jpg

Side track a little... :):notti:

Introducing our 3 little 招财猫:unsure:! :P

catsmc6.jpg

;)

with such a nice warm and well designed home...who wun wanna stay at home and rest? :)

about ur pebblewash area...so far u got any problem with it? like pebbles falling out and stuff like dat...

:)

Hehe!:bleah: Yup!:notti: Time to ZZzzz soon too!:notti: Haha!:D :D

We also faced problem of little pebbles falling out...My ID is getting his guys to come up and fix it. According to him, the problem should be rectify with a layer of lacquer over the pebbles. So we shall see if it works.

Hi niko_niko, :)

Congratulations on completion of your renovation. Nice Cosy place you got there. :good::)

Thank You!;)! :D

:unsure:

We just had a mini family function over at our place. Finally get to utilise my kitchen. :D

My relatives were very impressed by Kelvin's design. Well done, Kelvin!:unsure:! :):)

And apparantly...our balcony was the most well-liked...like a little cosy corner.

Hehe!:bleah: Yup!:notti: Time to ZZzzz soon too!:notti: Haha!:D:)

We also faced problem of little pebbles falling out...My ID is getting his guys to come up and fix it. According to him, the problem should be rectify with a layer of lacquer over the pebbles. So we shall see if it works.

Thank You!;)! :notti:

wah...i scared liao... ;)

pls share later on if the lacquer works... :yamseng:

Niko Niko.. very nice.. your black glossy laminate very nice snf reflective..can use as mirror already.. We have the same dining table from OM and i almost got the same dining light.. overall very cosy and class. especially like your 3 cats..

wah...i scared liao... :good:

pls share later on if the lacquer works... :bangwall:

Sure. I hope it works too.

Niko Niko.. very nice.. your black glossy laminate very nice snf reflective..can use as mirror already.. We have the same dining table from OM and i almost got the same dining light.. overall very cosy and class. especially like your 3 cats..

Thanks Ben!:good: Actually majority of the reflective parts are glass. 8| It's actually glass with slivery powder mixed in the black paint. Kelvin said the guys who babicate the glass made a mistake while mixing the paint...wonder if it is true but honestly we are glad that they made this 'mistake' coz it doesn't look too plain due to the silvery powder. Will try to take a close-up. :D

We got good taste ma. Tat's why we bought the same table. Haha. But we were rather disappointed by their sofa...hubby trying to get them to follow up on the defect.

I love the 3 kitties too!:good: Brought them all the way back from Japan. Unfortunately there isn't enough space to place them at the foyer to 招财.

Hi Niko ...

WOW ... nice place u have there :D love ur kitchen n all the black stuff .. n the platform ;) super cosy loh ... :good:

Thank you!! Your place also very nice too!:notti: Was fascinated by the round glass for your entertainment room.

Hmmm...now that our place is almost done up...maybe it's time to go around spamming like Ben is doing... :notti:

Edited by niko_niko

Sure. I hope it works too.

Thanks Ben!:bangwall: Actually majority of the reflective parts are glass. :D It's actually glass with slivery powder mixed in the black paint. Kelvin said the guys who babicate the glass made a mistake while mixing the paint...wonder if it is true but honestly we are glad that they made this 'mistake' coz it doesn't look too plain due to the silvery powder. Will try to take a close-up. :notti:

Thank you!! Your place also very nice too!:good: Was fascinated by the round glass for your entertainment room.

Hmmm...now that our place is almost done up...maybe it's time to go around spamming like Ben is doing... ;)

oh yes .. hohohoh .. yeah kelvin told mi that u and i quite similar .. we take our own sweet time for reno :good: hahah .. he says mi name is up on the board for a long time still haben finish .. n he has to chase mi to do things .. =p same goes for u anot ! kekeke ..

oh yes .. hohohoh .. yeah kelvin told mi that u and i quite similar .. we take our own sweet time for reno :good: hahah .. he says mi name is up on the board for a long time still haben finish .. n he has to chase mi to do things .. =p same goes for u anot ! kekeke ..

Hahaha!:good: Looks like got someone to takeover from me now. :bangwall:

The progress at your place quite fast leh. So r u stopping work during the 7th lunar month??

Hahaha!!! Looks like got someone to takeover from me now. :dancingqueen:

The progress at your place quite fast leh. So r u stopping work during the 7th lunar month??

heheh .. we r the same :yamseng:

i love ur platform ........ :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: u got "luo di chuang " rite ? =( .. i dun have ..

i tink u n i will tink my progress is fast ... heheheheh ... mi ah ... i not stopping for 7th mth ... i stop somemore i tink Kelvin will faint .. ahhahahaha ... but looking from ur pics .. ur carpentry mostly all done liao ? so when's ur official date to move in ?

oh yeah .. ur wedding is coming soon ritey ? so excited for you ! times flies low .. wedding takes time to prepare but that day will fly pass :dancingqueen: my customary was last yr sep =) ..seems like yest ... kekek .. n i miss it .. sometimes mi n hb will joke say wanna divorce n get married again :dancingqueen:! :sport-smiley-018: sleep more now .. coz that day u will be so worn out :dancingqueen: but will still be pretty dun worry =) ... when's ur ad ?

Edited by CRYSTALNG

heheh .. we r the same :dancingqueen:

i love ur platform ........ :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: u got "luo di chuang " rite ? =( .. i dun have ..

i tink u n i will tink my progress is fast ... heheheheh ... mi ah ... i not stopping for 7th mth ... i stop somemore i tink Kelvin will faint .. ahhahahaha ... but looking from ur pics .. ur carpentry mostly all done liao ? so when's ur official date to move in ?

oh yeah .. ur wedding is coming soon ritey ? so excited for you ! times flies low .. wedding takes time to prepare but that day will fly pass !! my customary was last yr sep =) ..seems like yest ... kekek .. n i miss it .. sometimes mi n hb will joke say wanna divorce n get married again :yamseng:! :sport-smiley-018: sleep more now .. coz that day u will be so worn out :dancingqueen: but will still be pretty dun worry =) ... when's ur ad ?

mi shall continue spamming .. hahahah .. show mi ur weddings pics??? kekek

i show u mine =) .. side track abit ...

some of mi ad phtos

http://www.foto-u.com/portfolios/alb_show....homas___Crystal

one casual one done at bintan

http://www.foto-u.com/portfolios/alb_show....dding!:dancingqueen: <- this link must add 3 ":dancingqueen:!" if not it wont work .. dunno y ..

Edited by CRYSTALNG

heheh .. we r the same :sport-smiley-004:

i love ur platform ........ :P:P u got "luo di chuang " rite ? =( .. i dun have ..

oh yeah .. ur wedding is coming soon ritey ? so excited for you ! times flies low .. wedding takes time to prepare but that day will fly pass :dancingqueen: my customary was last yr sep =) ..seems like yest ... kekek .. n i miss it .. sometimes mi n hb will joke say wanna divorce n get married again :dancingqueen:! :sport-smiley-004: sleep more now .. coz that day u will be so worn out :good: but will still be pretty dun worry =) ... when's ur ad ?

mi shall continue spamming .. hahahah .. show mi ur weddings pics??? kekek

i show u mine =) .. side track abit ...

some of mi ad phtos

http://www.foto-u.com/portfolios/alb_show....homas___Crystal

one casual one done at bintan

http://www.foto-u.com/portfolios/alb_show....dding!:P <- this link must add 3 ":P!" if not it wont work .. dunno y ..

Haha!:P I think Kelvin will really faint if u stop work during the 7th month. We had shifted in after our ad.

Hehe...actually our ad over already on 070707. Really very tired...time really pass very quickly that day. But it is a really good experience. I think me n hubby took bout 3-4 day to recuperate...actually me still feeling tired till now... :wub:

We didn't put our photos online only a couple in SB. Below is the link:

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1186381061

Nickname is the same.