Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bengpoh

Bto Renovation Works

Hi all, I had just completed my renovation works few days ago for my bto 4rm flat in buangkok green.

Had visited a few IDs and renovation firm, but it was rather pricey and becos it's a small job, many contractors charged me quite expensive.

Luckily while talking about this in the office 2 months, I got a contact from my colleague. She had referred me to this contractor where she had engaged previously from in this forum referred by someone. Though it's not a designer's work, Im still very happy with all the work that was completed within 3 weeks and wish you share with you guys.

So if any of you don't mind getting their work done by direct contractor instead of IDs, can try call him and ask for quote.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have pm you the contact.. hope it's useful!

Hi, I have just called up the contractor. Can you share with me the price you were being quoted?

1. $195 per foot run for swing door wardrobe.

2. $110 per foot run for kitchen cabinet.

3. $95 per foot run for suspend tv console

4. $160 for 2.5ft basin cabinet

5. $60 per foot run for solid surface top/ $95 per foot run for quartz top.

6. $380 per set of shower screen.

*All laminate cannot exceed $45

*All cabinet door soft closing

This is roughly what he quoted me over the phone. Is this the same as what you got and is it reasonable? I would wish to know more before I arrange for him to come over to our place for a discussion! Thanks!

Hi, I have just called up the contractor. Can you share with me the price you were being quoted?

1. $195 per foot run for swing door wardrobe.

2. $110 per foot run for kitchen cabinet.

3. $95 per foot run for suspend tv console

4. $160 for 2.5ft basin cabinet

5. $60 per foot run for solid surface top/ $95 per foot run for quartz top.

6. $380 per set of shower screen.

*All laminate cannot exceed $45

*All cabinet door soft closing

This is roughly what he quoted me over the phone. Is this the same as what you got and is it reasonable? I would wish to know more before I arrange for him to come over to our place for a discussion! Thanks!

most of it about the same. except that my wardrobe is using glass sliding door . so he quoted me $220/pfr.

most of it about the same. except that my wardrobe is using glass sliding door . so he quoted me $220/pfr.

Sadly, he can't meet us on sun! so I guess I have to take a day off from work tomorrow to meet him at our place. Initially wanted to meet during the night, but had forgotten that there's no light in there. haha

Sadly, he can't meet us on sun! so I guess I have to take a day off from work tomorrow to meet him at our place. Initially wanted to meet during the night, but had forgotten that there's no light in there. haha

Usually sunday he won't be much available. Hope everything goes well for you!

Guys, finally settled everything for my renovation. Cost was way much lower then my budget. Let me list few of the items and share with you guys. The contractor had been very nice and patient to answer all our doubts. Didn't really ask for discount, but he rounded off the figure for us which i think it's quite reasonable.

1. Painting for whole house (max 4 colors) - $1250

2. silver aluminium sliding window at yard area - $280

3. 3nos laminated door for bedroom @ $250/ea - $750

4. 2 set frameless shower screen @ $380/ea - $760

5. 6ft wardrobe at mbr - $1170

6. 5ft wardrobe at room 2 - $975

7. 5ft wardrobe at rm 3 - $975

8. 32 ft top & bottom kitchen cabinet for both sides. - $3040

9. 16ft quartz table top - $1520

This are basically some of the items that im doing. Renovation starts next thurs! Thanks "bengpoh" for the good recommendation! He told me you didn't even visit your place till the renovation is done! Is that true?!

no lah. just nice the third day after reno start, my wife pestered me to go on a holiday. for two and a half weeks. when we came back, the contractor told us almost done. the next day we went up, everything perfect! just that some glue markings here and there. but all got cleaned up after the did the chemical wash for floor together.

I'm actually anticipating for my renovation to start and wonder how the end result would be like! Once it's done, I would try to post some pictures up! Hopefully i know how to do it. haha

Hi Bengpoh or AnnieAum,

Would you be able to share your contractor's contact? I'll be expecting to collect my keys really soon, but have yet to do any research on designs yet. But I think having a trustworthy contractor whom is able to give a reasonable quote and quality works will definitely come in handy.

Regards,

Renovic

Hi Bengpoh or AnnieAum,

Would you be able to share your contractor's contact? I'll be expecting to collect my keys really soon, but have yet to do any research on designs yet. But I think having a trustworthy contractor whom is able to give a reasonable quote and quality works will definitely come in handy.

Regards,

Renovic

Pm-ed you! :)