Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaimielee

Soundproofing Ideas

i m also having a similar noise pollution issue, except mine is from the main rd with alot of motorbikes screeching which is very irritating. wat i try to do when i want to slp is on the fan and let the monotonous sound of the fan help "mask up" the vehicle noise. does help abit for me but not sure if it can help "mask off" from airplane noise.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi hi, You either can block your window off or get a new window.

My advice is that you need to get a proper window, not something made locally.

I am using the new noiseblock window 360 system which is the best window i have had so far.

When i first got to Singapore i had double glazing fitted and it was to thin and didn't do anything, i changed my windows and still the quality was not working.

The problem i found is that no one knows anything about sound proofing or sound reduction windows. I tried saphire and sophena and still not the results i wanted.

Im living in a landed property and i have 3 windows installed by 3 different companies lol.

Then i found NYTC and got there 50mm thick window it has sorted all the problems, it may not look as nice as saphire but it works and thats what i wanted.

This is my advice cos i spent far to much on the windows and so i dont want anyone else to get this problem again. Last thing the price from nytc is better than saph who were charging double for a thiner window lol