Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingerbelle

Littering On Purpose, Advise Please

For the past week, I found litter such as cigarette butts, ice cream sticks, ice cream wrappers, sweet wrappers outside my main door. I also found cigarette butts inside my shoe, my family's shoes as well. Obviously the culprits did this on purpose.

we suspect it could be the teenagers living on the same level as us. I was home one day & I heard the teenagers playing very loudly. I went outside to throw rubbish, I saw them eating & smoking near the staircase next to my unit. after awhile, they left & they also left the cigarette butts & food wrappers there.

Last night when we reached home, I saw sweet wrappers left inside my gate (in between my main door & gate). someone had left the sweet wrappers there on purpose.

I had complaint to town council. they said they will get their ground staff to monitor my area but for cigarette butts, they advise me to call NEA if I saw the teenagers smoking at my area.

Problem is, we are working & only be home at night. How to catch those culprits in action. Its very annoying to come home every night & see rubbish inside my gate & around my unit especially on my family shoes!

HELP!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation