Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ProjectH

Happy Couple Decorates: A House, Not Yet A Home

I guess its u from Jurong! Alan did mention he be doing 3 projects in Jurong..One already started, mine and anor gg to sign... Haha!

T-blog is a gd way to record the journey. Do start if u hv time! :). U b doing a overhaul?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I guess its u from Jurong! Alan did mention he be doing 3 projects in Jurong..One already started, mine and anor gg to sign... Haha!

T-blog is a gd way to record the journey. Do start if u hv time! :). U b doing a overhaul?

Ya. A main overhaul... kinda regret paying such high COV for the flat. :curse: And as usual, we are procrastinating over choosing a date for the reno to start... oops!

(Btw, somehow, Alan reminds me of the 祝钒刚 from the former Taiwanese boy group - 183 club)

Edited by Dreamcatcher

Oh y need to procrastinate over reno start date? Get a fsm calculate. If not pantang, juz tikum a date.. :P

Haha.. I only remember ming dao n that national basketball player n so i googled... Haaaahaaa... I dun think alan is idol calibre but ge does dress well for a contractor...

Oh y need to procrastinate over reno start date? Get a fsm calculate. If not pantang, juz tikum a date.. :P

Got our FS audit done end of Jul. She is not these conventional type of FSM who read based on all these 财位 blah blah blah. Basically, she offered prayers, blessed the house and said we can start our reno anytime.

Alan did asked us when we wanna start hacking, but we could not give him a definite ans...Oh well, duno why we procrastinating also. Too laid back I guess? Ha!~

Haha.. I only remember ming dao n that national basketball player n so i googled... Haaaahaaa... I dun think alan is idol calibre but ge does dress well for a contractor...

Not sure why also, Alan's profile just seem to remind us of 祝钒刚

Having hear so much abt fujioh, i plan to get the popular FX900 but the salesman at Hoe kee said it is a old model and mic but FX 890 is made in Japan and newer model of 2 yrs and btr suction.. Any advice ? The diff btw 2 models is just 50 bucks..

If you're planning to go for the FX900, why don't you consider buying from this person instead? Saves you some money

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/62041-wts-unused-fujioh-cooker-hood-fx900/

Having hear so much abt fujioh, i plan to get the popular FX900 but the salesman at Hoe kee said it is a old model and mic but FX 890 is made in Japan and newer model of 2 yrs and btr suction.. Any advice ? The diff btw 2 models is just 50 bucks..

FX900 is 900mm width and FX890 is 890mm width.

Tink market typical hood width is about 900mm, so in future 890mm got problem, you have to source for something suitable to fit into your carpentry carness.

Hoe Kee kept advertising their FX890, it may be Japan made, perhaps durable, powerful, less noisy, but the exterior looks like a 1980-1990 toyota starlet product design and seems like there's not much sales volume since we hardly see it on tblog...

FX900 is 900mm width and FX890 is 890mm width.

Tink market typical hood width is about 900mm, so in future 890mm got problem, you have to source for something suitable to fit into your carpentry carness.

Hoe Kee kept advertising their FX890, it may be Japan made, perhaps durable, powerful, less noisy, but the exterior looks like a 1980-1990 toyota starlet product design and seems like there's not much sales volume since we hardly see it on tblog...

That is a very gd pt! Did not think of that! Thanks for the advice and888!

It has been a week! Alan just called that they will be laying the tiles today. Will go over after work to have a look. Hopefully our choice in tiles will look gd as visualised.

From my experience with Alan, he is more suitable for house owners who has experience in renovation, not picky and an unit that has a simple design i.e. very basic & typical design.

1st time owner, owner who has expectation and/or complicated design will have a fairly hard time.

From my experience with Alan, he is more suitable for house owners who has experience in renovation, not picky and an unit that has a simple design i.e. very basic & typical design.

1st time owner, owner who has expectation and/or complicated design will have a fairly hard time.

We hv a fairly simple design so hopefully I will hv a easier time. Thanks for the heads-up!

Absolutely agree! After engaging him, I almost became the main con myself.. looking back, i'll rather spend the money and find a better (albeit more ex) main con or even ID to do the job...

Just remember to follow up all your conversations with him with an SMS text.. it'll back u up a little and less arguments along the way... feel that there are many generous and kind souls here whom readily give him the benefit of doubt to say that he is forgetful... i can only say 日久见人心.

Edited by simplehuman