Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tungsten

Complete Renovation And Carpentry Works For 2 Bathrooms

After a few years with the orginal toilet condition, decide to go for a complete overhaul for my two toilets. Call up my contractor from Sun Hup Interior Contracts who had previously done up my house renovation.

They provide various advises from tiles coloring, conceptual design and type of toilet accessories to compliment the odd layout of the toilet. Overall is very happy with the reno and feel comfortable on the works with the verterans (Kok and Peryln).

Kok 97680883
Perlyn 97980883

MBR Toilet before

Master2.jpg

MBR Toliet After

Master2a.jpg

Common Toilet Before

MCommon1.jpg

Common Toilet After (Reposition of shower area and water basin)

MCommon1a.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice !! Tempted. Can give me an idea how long it will take to complete for 2 toilets? Was it very dusty? Is there a need for someone to be present in the house during the work period? and if you dont mind what's the rough estimate of 2 toilets?

Nice !! Tempted. Can give me an idea how long it will take to complete for 2 toilets? Was it very dusty? Is there a need for someone to be present in the house during the work period? and if you dont mind what's the rough estimate of 2 toilets?

Ours took about 6 weeks to complete, yes it will be dusty, the completed feel will make it worth while. We have temporary moved out and check back occasionally during that period.

Thanks.. :)

Cost about 12K, including Quartz Tops, shower screen, glass door, mirror, cabinets, floor and wall tities..

You may try to call them up for discussion base on your requirements