Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
happylady

Need Help To Recommend Lighting Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi..

can try Light Craft at Jalan Sultan..they are now having some sales.. Happy that I managed to find what I wanted and the item happened to be on discount too. Originally, wanted to get 1 from Ikea as design fits in well with my dinning table etc but was thinking it is kinda cheap in looking as the holder etc is made of plastic and looked simple too.

This design that I bought is glass but matt white and have craving edges all over, the hanging ropes and holder are all metal parts..its on 50% discount too, very good buy..just installed and happy with it :)

Depends on what type of lights you are looking for.

If you are looking for branded, design types, go to Light Craft or similar shops.

If you are just looking for standard ceiling, wall or down lights, you can try the many shops along Jalan Besar or Geylang Road. My favourite is A Lighting Enterprise at 463 Geylang Road. Look for Alex.

I got mine at House of Chandelier. They got a home showroom. Very nice reno :good:

Anyway, their service is good and got 2 year on-site warranty which is the main draw for me.