Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zzxxyy

Budget For 4Rm Resale Renovation (Kitchen And 2 Bathroom)

Dear all -

I just recently bought an old 1975 4rm Resale (~900sqf) and want to do some renovation for it. The bathroom and WC are separate.

I have 2 questions which I hope someone would help me with it:

1. Below is a quote from a contractor (not ID). Can the collective group take a look at it and let me know if it is reasonable?

2. If anyone has any personal recommendations for reliable contractors, please let me know.

Many thanks all.

------------------------------------------------------

1 Provide labor and tools to hack and removing existing floor finishes at kitchen, bathroom and toilet wall and floor finishes

2. provide labor and tools to hack wall at bedroom 3

3. provide labor and tools to hack and remove wall tiles at bedroom 2 and 1 entrances (minor)

4. provide labor and tools to remove existing cornices at whole house

----- $2200

5. provide labor and material to construct wall at bedroom 3 ----$650

6. provide labor and material to install 1 set of door and frame to bedroom 3 ----$650

7. provide labor and material to lay waterproofing to bathroom and toilet floor ---$300

8. provide labor and material to lay floor tiles at bathroom and toilet ---$1000

9. provide labor and material to lay mosaic wall tiles at bathroom and toilet - $2600

10. provide labor and material to seal up existing kitchen entrance ---$450

11. provide labor and material to lay timber strip at kitchen floor ---$1800

12. provide labor and material to lay wall tiles at kitchen ----$2400

13. provide labor and material to construct low wall at kitchen behind sink ---$400

14. provide labor and material to construct follow brick support at under kitchen cabinet ---$250

15. fabricate and install 18.5" lower cabinet c/w 16 nos Blum soft closing drawers in laminate finish w/ ABS trimming at kitchen ---$2960

16. fabricate and install wall hung shelving in laminate finish to kitchen --$250

17. provide labor and material to lay 18.5 granite worktop at kitchen--$2200

18. provide labor and material to install 2 sets of casement glass door in frosted tempered glass finish at bathroom and toilet ---$900

19. provide labor and material to run cold only water piping to toilet, bathroom and kitchen --$550

20. provide labor and tools to install 1 set of WCs, basics, taps, instant water heaters, washing machine point, kitchen sink and tap. --$350

21. provide labor and material to install WPC casement window to whole house ---$2880

22. provide labor and material to iinstall WPC sliding window grill to whole house --$1100

23. provide labor and material to rewire house --$1850

24. provide labor and material to repolish flooring **** room and 3 bedrooms --$750

25. provide labor and material to repaint whole house -- $1400

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request