Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luvhenny

Budget 12K-/+ For 4Rm Bto Revovation/good Workmanship And Reliable Contractor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi luvhenny

I think you need to tell us what you want to do for your 4room BTO.

Hi MsJ9

I need everything.. but not doors and flooring which purchase from HDB package

What the price will be? I want good Workmanship, reliable and budget the most important.

I need everything.. but not doors and flooring which purchase from HDB package

What the price will be? I want good Workmanship, reliable and budget the most important.

Jus do my home.

As you said budget tight but need everything but no say what item specifically...

A rough idea of how much i spent minus things you dun need.. (i jus put the basic necessity items so u can move in faster, imo; no need do till too nice, home is a shelter, not for competition)

MIne is 4 rm.

Ceiling only hv 1 electricity point...then room small, so i all put ceiling fan with light build in for 3 bed room.> each fan bout sgd $250/-

Living room i also put 1 ceiling fan with build in light (in front of the tv..) sgd $400/-

For ceiling fans alone comes up to $1150/- (of course u can save & buy those standing fan.[i originally thought so, but the space really is small so......])

Kitchen cab total is bout 27 feet long @ $2500/- the solid top my wife want to put Dupon Corian which is a expensive to me..(the solid top price is not included in the $2500/-)

I ask her construct cement & lay tiles...LOL but kanna scold.Because my wife's side family very knn, like to compare this & that... also not say reno 60k hdb become semi -d...do till nice end up is let maid enjoy...

Hood + hob is from Tecno>> bout $750/-

washing machine $399, use & throw..

fridge @ $900 ...

3 tv @ bout $3k...(no need tv also can move in)

sofa can anyhow buy...

lightings can get from ikea...

master bedroom worbdrobe can buy those ready made or from ikea..(mine is 7.5 feet @ $1300/- [also not me using it anyway..lol])

Up to here is already about ur stated budget..

No count tv console with feature wall, lighting box with led lights all round, items in room / lights at corridoor/ instant water heater/ matteress/ rice cooker/curtains/pots & pans/window grill/air-con etc...

Jus basic stuff with ur 12k budget confirm can let you move in.

If i am only with 12k budget, i do up kitchen cab with all stuffs misc bout $6.5k....(with washing machine + fridge,rice cooker etc)

air con i put system 1 or 2 @ bout $1.5k (system 3 average bout $2k to $2.5k)

1 tv 42" bout $600 (wall mount).(my views; no need wat tv console or wall feature - those i feels is to hao lian only..)

buy ikea worbdrobe bout $1k.

buy bed bout $700 - $1k.

masterrm put one 32" tv bout $300 (wall mount)

lights i set @ bout $500 for whole house.(is alot liao)

this is about 12k also..but can let you move in & sleep.

**My malaysia side house do super simple.

Kitchen cab buy those ready made, foldable table with plastic chairs, stove is the rm $89.90 on concrete with LPG tank.

lights are cheap, standing fans buy from singapore giant...bed anyhow buy..

also can move in..

Problem is many ppl (like my wife) sets expectations from what they see & expect their home to be same or about there...

to me is can live never kanna rain ok liao..different standerts lah..

Hope it helps..

Edited: If can pay all in cash is safe..my neighbour 4 rm is becoming a "palace" with a 80k reno loan with DBS...i really pray for him...but again, i see liao eyes big big, my wife see & say WOW!!! super nice.

Edited by cop

I am not sure as for me, i use all cash for reno..

Its my neighbour tat say his reno is bout 80k for his 4 room...then i ask him if he use all cash, he say got loan lah..

Maybe is some cash some loan?

But no doubt his house like palace, the full house flooring + kitchen is black colour granite [not sure if its called granite] (minus the toilet only), then his wall feature of 10 feet is also same (while most use wood + laminate....), his kitchen top also same...he door open that side wall he build a row of shoe cabinate full length link to the wall feature, top also all granite.. the MRT floor that one....

Other parts of living room wall mostly paste wall paper...

see liao wet ah..