Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lucky huat huat

Any Good Garment Steamer To Buy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Lucky Huat Huat,

Nowadays there are many nice designs, and prices are affordable. I bought mine more than 10 years ago, a brand called 'iSteamer'. During that time garment steamer wasn't common, and expensive. I saw boutiques using this brand so bought it after doing some internet search. Cost about $280 that time. To be frank, the design was awful but there wasn't much choices then and it was cheaper than Novita. Now, you can easily get a super nice design for $100. Personally I find steaming technology Simple, and so there isn't really much thing to look out. The only advice I have is not to get a small capacity one, because the smaller the water tank capacity, the faster the water is used up and need to refill. My iSteamer came with a big water tank so I never need to refill. I have been wanting to replace my iSteamer with a more beautifual one but it is super durable and still working well after more than 10 years. By the way, you can get electronic & electronic products at attractive prices during annual sales. It was Philips annual carnival sales just ended last weekend. You may wish to take a look at Akira brand avaialble in Giant.

Edited by gemini