Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nekigosu

Nippon Paint And Dulux Paint Professional Painting Services

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I use Nippon painting service, mainly because they respond faster than Dulux. And I can pay by instalment using DBS credit card.

I painted the whole house for a 3 room flat; 6 colors for 3 rooms, and including ceiling and toilet pipings.

I added the following to the package:

- sealer to the wall

- 2 doors (1 door was free)

- window and door grill

I paid SGD1,650 for the whole package.

The uncles who came to paint the place were very experienced and they had provided with a lot of heplful advises.

They covered the furniture and floor and the workmanship is not bad.

They finished the walls within a day and the next day was spent touching up and painting the pipings and grills.

I asked the uncles if the paint quality for Dulux is better; he said Nippon paint is better as the texture is like rubber and it holds the paint together.

However, I find the paint a little thin and they get scrapped off easily.

Even though it is for sure cheaper to hire "freelancers" to paint the house, I did not want to go through the hassle as I feel at least Nippon is a reputable company and another point is that i can pay the package via 12 months interest free instalment.

Hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Regards,

T

i agree with pani.

i'm trying to get my 2-room condo touched up and till now have been unable to obtain a quotation becos the job is deemed too small to be worth doing?! these feckless unprofessionals waste all your time and promise to quote but never get back to you despite reminders.

why waste time on such unprofessional unreliable people?