Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Seabreeze2013

Need Your Reviews For Retracting Clotheslines

Hi All, I am in the midst of considering getting a set of retracting clotheslines for my home, not those that hang from the ceiling, but wall to wall.

There are two that I am considering:

1) Wally from Ezziliving

2) Extenda or Slimline from Clik Enterprise

Just want to know if you have used such clotheslines and whether they are good. I intend to install at my balcony where the sun is quite strong.

Please share your reviews. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Seabreeze2013

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I thought I would write a review here, since I did not get any earlier. I hope this would help those who are looking for a review on retracting clotheslines.

I installed a retracting clotheslines from Clik Enterprise eventually. There was a promotion- retracting clotheslines with an ironing board, so I got the package deal for my new home.

After using the retracting clotheslines for a few months, I am quite pleased with the product. As my balcony has the morning sun, it was great for drying my laundry. I am able to retract the clothelines into its case in the afternoon or evening when my clothes are dry. It is definitely useful as I need not buy a dryer or put up with the tiny space in my yard area. There is limited area for clothes drying in my yard!

When I had my housewarming gathering, many of my friends like it that it can be used for dual purposes and tucked away neatly at the wall.

I hope this review helps for those of you looking for such gadgets.