Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wrxkev

Hougang Parkview With Renzz Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi...may need to 'steal' your ideas on how to display the toys for my new house...my hubby has lots of toys too!!!! :help:

Cool wat does he collect? Heh go ahead... Those pics are from the Internet. I can't wait to see mine, I'm pretty excited about the final end product.

Hihi...may need to 'steal' your ideas on how to display the toys for my new house...my hubby has lots of toys too!!!! :help:

Besides toys, I also love art very much. These are just some of the artwork that will be hung on our new home :)

Art By James Jarvis:

936813_10151983736198422_2145428151_n.jp

Art By Takashi Murakami:

1484120_10151964110473422_2143166219_n.j

Oh the one by Takashi Murakami looks good! Can't wait to see this hung up!

Thanks I love it very much too. I read your t blog and I m sorry to hear that you have a really bad experience with your contractor/ID. But it's nice of you to put up all the info to warn other ppl. That's what I love about forums. :)

Morning! Ya we and a few other forumers just happened to be the unlucky ones. It has been a tough learning journey but glad that it is over. Hope your renovation journey will be the exact opposite of ours - may the force be with you and that yours is smooth, meaningful and fruitful :)

You know something, the common problem among toy collectors is that space is never enough! Regardless of the size of your home, cos there is always new toys to buy :P

You know something, the common problem among toy collectors is that space is never enough! Regardless of the size of your home, cos there is always new toys to buy :P

U r absolutely right on this. That's why after displaying all my toys I gotta see what space I have left.. Gotta control a bit... Hahaha

Morning! Ya we and a few other forumers just happened to be the unlucky ones. It has been a tough learning journey but glad that it is over. Hope your renovation journey will be the exact opposite of ours - may the force be with you and that yours is smooth, meaningful and fruitful :)

Hahah thanks. I always believe in giving my honest opinion and if my ID is good, I will give them credit for it and vice versa.

• Like 2

This was @Taka on Xmas 2013. I couldnt buy it (although its free delivery) as it makes no sense for them to deliver to my current home then I have to move myself to our new home. Therefore I have to give it a miss but hopefully it will be back on this xmas so I can buy it! Hahaha...

734512_10151925594543422_1545106659_n.jp

Some ideas that I got off the net when displaying 1000% bearbricks. Displaying it as it is looks nice but the problem is DUST! Displaying it in a custom acrylic box prevents dust but it looks kinda "museum like"? I havent decide on how I want to display mine yet....

206082_10150923231263422_754177908_n.jpg

164952_10151469522113422_440948226_n.jpg

Edited by wrxkev

• Like 1

6 more days to finally getting my keys!

So big day is tmr! Will your reno start immediately next week? Can't wait to see yours too!