Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dharshi04

Safe To Get Contractors From Jb ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

NO!!!

I and one of my friends were conned by JB contractors. and I think a few of them in the forum were too ( just search for it within the forum, and u will know).

not trying to break their ricebowl, but really, this is for your own good. I learnt this lesson myself. for JB contractors, most will come in late and go back early using the excuse of 'avoiding the jam at causeway'. and it really pissed me off when I call them, I got the Malaysia ring tone.

at least engaged a sg based contractor.

• Like 1

agreed..how much you can saved to worth all the headaches..

alrdy got prob with local guys, why go and mess with the oversea ppls?

aiyoh what for you want to take such risk?? theres few reputable contractors in sg too tat charge reasonable. I read from elsewhere people ordered their furnitures from JB, and end up with complications. :no:

Even Singaporean contractor/I'd get jb workers even materials or fabrication kitchen .Why ?because they are cheaper.is it safe?well.no guarantee Singapore contractor/Id safe too.What can you do if Singaporean contractor /Id cheats you?NOthing much

You can get the jb contractor to do your job ,cutting middle man and dealing its the, directly.To safe guard yourself ,control the payment

Actually if we don't pay them on time or refuse to pay them,they will be far worst no place to seek recourse