Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Reviews For Lower End Rain Shower - Elite, Fidelis

Hi

Anyone bought these brands before? I saw a nice one from Adamas, these 2 brands are very affordable, $230 and $300 + only, but what is the water pressure like?

Can anyone comment on these 2 brands ?

I will be buying a gas heater instead of water storage. Was told by ID and Adamas that water pressure really depends on my block/Hdb's pressure, not so much to do with the various brands. Hmmm wondering how true it is?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you wan to ensure the water pressure to be high go get a storage heater. (takes awhile to heat up the water) my friend is using in a new BTO.

Im living in a old 3 room with normal shower and the pressure of the water is bad. I was told the only way is to get a storage heater!

BUT! you would have to run the hot water lines again.

They tell you that it depends on the hdb because they want you to just buy the shower!! haha Just kidding.

Rainshower installed, but not connected to the gas heater yet, any idea if the pressure will maintain after connection ?

It seems ok right now.

Rainshower installed, but not connected to the gas heater yet, any idea if the pressure will maintain after connection ?

It seems ok right now.

Can you share which floor you live on and what brand of gas heater you're using?