Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

People Using 65 Daigou Beware

nabeh 65 daigou can eat my ****. black color shirt ordered come to singapore become white color. words on bottle come to singapore the bottle no words, item wasnt even open from china packaging. 七分裤 come singapore become full length sweatpants. claimed seller didnt send out item but i HAD TO CONTACT SELLER ON TAOBAO MYSELF and she already said that the buyer (daigou) HAS ALREADY SIGNED AND RECEIVER THE SHIRT. apparently a cap at daigou weighs 700 GRAMS. the same cap in the SAME COLOR in another parcel weighed 360grams, WITH OTHER ITEMS IN THE PARCEL. what the ****. this is called inspection and repack. not even asking them to check 100items per seller, just one. cant even see that its a different color. color blind ****s. their enquiries take two days to respond, and believe me ive tried opening two enquiries, and daigou IMMEDIATELY REPLIES THE EASIER ONE ON THE SAME DAY, and the second unanswered enquiry that requires more effort took days to get a response. ****ing blind slackers. when i called their hotline got immediate answer, cant even deal with their own enquiries. cheap rates so what. cant even offer good service. anyone knows where to complain them so they can shut down??????

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nabeh 65 daigou can eat my ****. black color shirt ordered come to singapore become white color. words on bottle come to singapore the bottle no words, item wasnt even open from china packaging. 七分裤 come singapore become full length sweatpants. claimed seller didnt send out item but i HAD TO CONTACT SELLER ON TAOBAO MYSELF and she already said that the buyer (daigou) HAS ALREADY SIGNED AND RECEIVER THE SHIRT. apparently a cap at daigou weighs 700 GRAMS. the same cap in the SAME COLOR in another parcel weighed 360grams, WITH OTHER ITEMS IN THE PARCEL. what the ****. this is called inspection and repack. not even asking them to check 100items per seller, just one. cant even see that its a different color. color blind ****s. their enquiries take two days to respond, and believe me ive tried opening two enquiries, and daigou IMMEDIATELY REPLIES THE EASIER ONE ON THE SAME DAY, and the second unanswered enquiry that requires more effort took days to get a response. ****ing blind slackers. when i called their hotline got immediate answer, cant even deal with their own enquiries. cheap rates so what. cant even offer good service. anyone knows where to complain them so they can shut down??????

That is why I said, buying things from China is an issue, dealing with Daigou is another. Daigou will not bear the wrong size wrong colour not working item. The seller will said, ship back to us, we will refund. At the end of the day. We are the one who sure lost.

Conclusion, buy at your own risk. They will not shut down lar, they even treat all their staff to Shanghai for bonding........

Guest Hage N Amp
This 65daigou is a scam! My friend's item is only very small, but she got charged 250 grams volumetric weight and 150 actual weight.

Unfortunately for 65daigou, my friend check with the taobao merchant and confirm the item is only 50grams! We confronted 65daigou and insisted to re-weigh the item before collection.

Suddenly, the actual weight miraculously drop from 250g (150g) to 60g! This Agnes gave excuse say it's because they help to remove packaging. Ya right! The taobao merchant give bullet proof packaging is it? Weigh 100g, double the item weight itself!

After getting caught red-handed, she still have the cheek to say don't trust us go and use our competitors without even apologising.

Typical china company, cheat if can, shirk responsibility if get caught. Singapore is a small country but the people here are not stupid, wouldn't be long until public learns of your dirty methods.

Be careful of these 15% off marketing tricks. Give you 15% off here, sneakily weight add another 500% net net you still lose. Insist on weigh measurement check and don't get cheated by this Agnes and this China company which act as if no big deal and never apologise after this incident.

Regret not comparing before using their service. Simple google will show this forum complaints about their underhand methods. Their facebook also has several complaints that will appear for a day or two, then suddenly disappear after their admin delete. Buyer got to beware.

Don't think they are out to scam people. It's more likely a case of negligence of the staff that's handling your parcel.

I second that

65dg charges volumetric weight, on top of that there will be a chargeable weight at the end. can add up to alot, i agree. but sometimes you have no choice, the official forwarders have got limit, 30kg, and lots of things like electronics or sensitive items cannot be shipped. so i guess most people will use 65dg as a second alternative.

next time, ask the seller to pack your item in a box as small as possible. no idea if you're using their buy for me or ship for me service but if its the latter, they won't help you repack.

Has anyone ever used Superbuy.com? This China purchasing agent company pays much attention to their service quality, and its CEO often personally answer customers feedback problems and provide solutions. I've been using it to buy bargains from China online shopping sites.

Give peeka a try, my experience with peeka was great. Never used Daigou so I can't make a comparison. But Peeka has a very user friendly website that lets you track your parcels. When parcels arrived at their warehouse, they will open the parcels to check and snap photos for you to view online. So you can verify yourself if the items you ordered are correct.