Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JnE

New Home

Hi

What/ how should I prepare for the simple ritual for going into my new flat for the first time. Im getting my keys to my new BTO next week. TIA! Reno planning is in the pipeline atm...

Thank you

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We are living in an era that we responsible for self, for the ones we loved, as well as for those who love us.

Rituals/norms created form invisible 'social pressure' acts on individual for 'acceptable behaviour' within community - as simple as that.

Different individuals, subject to their backgrounds (race, religion, knowledge level, values,... etc) react differently to these existing (whether dying or growing) community rituals.

Some 'surrender' to rituals without second thought - monkeys see monkeys do - herding effect - can't beat them, join them! These ppls join the 'crowd'. So many ppls doing it, sure can't be 'wrong'.

Some put 'self needs and interests' with knowledge, before these existing rituals - they question if these rituals 'make sense' to them. They act accordingly to what they think/feel 'right' to them - they choose to ignore 'social pressure' - chicken feet, or no pressure at all.

Social rituals/norms evolve with time.

- kissing in public now seen commonly, 10 year ago?

- Adultery ? - see u in court now, last time?

- Too many to raise

Conclusion: Do as you feel 'right', 'comfortable'. Don't laugh. I did take cardboard, slept......so far done 'twice' already.

Thanks for the info mate. I just cant stop laughting whenever i recall the scene when i told my friends about bring cardboard to sleep in new home. No offence, Thanks for reply anyway.

I think the most important is to cleanse the house negative energies before moving in. Negative energies can cause lots of problems in the long run. Simple ritual is not able to cleanse the house properly. It's good to spend a bit of money and get professional help.

• Like 1

Where got so many 'negative energies' everywhere and anywhere?

What are 'negative energies'?

Hospital beds today lay dead bodies, tmr patients rush for same beds.

Everywhere ppls die. Same 'everywhere' 'live' ppls 'take over'.

Who are the professionals? Who pays who and who helps who?

The one at Changi beach dark at night, body found float on sea with one leg 'missing' next day?

The 'mee mee' eyes with house housed '2nd woman'?

The one sold defect product ended in court room?

The one outreaches to world by supporting wife 'investing' in pop music, then with a 5-6 lawyer team in court?

Heart, mind, soul cleaned, everywhere cleansed. Make use of this 'renewable energy', remember hor.

TS, you can google and look up some masters who wrote articles on this subject.

Depending on your religion, for eg if you are Taoist, then there are rituals with offerings to be prepared. All depends on individuals as they are people who don't believe and don't practice it.