Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pixyish

Brick Wall For Living Room

Hi,

I want to achieve brick wall look for one of my wall in the living room (7100mm). Went to one of the ID and he quote me appx $7000 for that 7100mm wall. I thought it may cost 2K-3K. =/

I have no confidence in DIY as well as I read a few that some bricks may fall. so i wanna leave it to the experienced in the industry. But 7K is really overpriced and I am really on a tight budget.

If you or anyone have a better quote, kindly reply/ pm me to share pls! Thank you!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If you are using Craft Brick (which is insanely expensive in Singapore as one can get the same thing just across the causeway for 1/4 the price), that required expensive labor to lay, generally it will set you back between $16-$20 psf, you can consider using Stucco Wall to achieve a similar brick wall effect. Check it out with my ID (in my signature), he should be able to quote you a good price.

If you are using Craft Brick (which is insanely expensive in Singapore as one can get the same thing just across the causeway for 1/4 the price), that required expensive labor to lay, generally it will set you back between $16-$20 psf, you can consider using Stucco Wall to achieve a similar brick wall effect. Check it out with my ID (in my signature), he should be able to quote you a good price.

Thank you for sharing! Will read your blog soonest!

• Like 1