Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stylocool

Buying From Insani24.de

Just to share my current experience from buying taps from insani24.de. My problem with them is after i submitted my order to them, i wanted to change the model and qty so i email them on updating the order. They agreed and sent me back the updated invoice which i paid subsequently. Now the problem begins, they didnt update their system based on the updated invoice. I even sent them at least 5 emails telling them to double check on the order as it's not updated in their system. They ignored and proceed to sent me the wrong items. Insani is asking me to send back the items and if they have indeed sent the wrong items, they will arrange for a new shipment but they wont pay for the shipment. I'm going thru paypal to resolve the dispute as part of the buyer protection which will take a month. If it cant be resolved, i'm stuck with taps which i cannot use.

Hope this serves as a warning to anyone who intends to buy from them. Never email them to do any updates. Just cancel the order and create a new order. Always pay via Paypal.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi..my renovation just kick off on tue. I was thinking about buying stuff online but I m worry it might not reach in time for the installation. Whats the eta for overseas? 2 weeks??