Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WayneOng

Advise Needed

Hi,

I had just bought a resale unit and is still waiting for the appointments at HDB.

I know that this had been asked many times but i am still quite confuse over the whole procedures from getting the keys for the house til the day when moving into the house.

Any senior here can advise on the step by step procedure?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I had just bought a resale unit and is still waiting for the appointments at HDB.

I know that this had been asked many times but i am still quite confuse over the whole procedures from getting the keys for the house til the day when moving into the house.

Some takes pineapple as bowling ball then 'Roll' and shout 'Huat ah'. Seow right? :sport-smiley-003:

Some takes raw rice with salt, put this corner a bit, that corner a bit - fishing? Placing FDs into various banks? :dunno:

Some burns incense paper as if borrower O$P$ to invisible 'ah long'. :deal:

Some asks some KK picking 'asupicious' day open door/window. Backside itchy. 8|

Me leh, 'open ceremony' by taking some cardboard & copi, slept there one night or two, enjoy great sense of achievement b4 anything. :good:

Some takes pineapple as bowling ball then 'Roll' and shout 'Huat ah'. Seow right? :sport-smiley-003:

Some takes raw rice with salt, put this corner a bit, that corner a bit - fishing? Placing FDs into various banks? :dunno:

Some burns incense paper as if borrower O$P$ to invisible 'ah long'. :deal:

Some asks some KK picking 'asupicious' day open door/window. Backside itchy. 8|

Me leh, 'open ceremony' by taking some cardboard & copi, slept there one night or two, enjoy great sense of achievement b4 anything. :good:

Hi bepgof,

Thanks for the info...haha..

I believe those pple that did what u had mentioned choose to believe as moving into a new house is for long term and hope that everything will run smoothly after what they had done.

For me, i would also believe and hope for the best after moving in...that's why need advise on the whole procedures on what to do.

Thanks for the info...haha..

I believe those pple that did what u had mentioned choose to believe as moving into a new house is for long term and hope that everything will run smoothly after what they had done.

For me, i would also believe and hope for the best after moving in...that's why need advise on the whole procedures on what to do.

Don't 'hope', do it. What you really need to do is to plan/act/ensure your pockets par par for days/weeks/years ahead.

Clear mortgage loan by 45-50 yo, then go holidays. Start considering buying life/investment/medical/hospitalisation insurances, as you start to have 'dependence' who depend on you.

Human nature has 'fears within' and 'submit' to common current norms/rituals for community recognition, and ppls do face pressure from peers or seniors for behavioural compliance under certain situations, like moving house.

The first house of your own doesn't come simple & easy, do something making it 'memorable in life' that catch your heart, than merely doing 'what ppls done that meant to them'. Do something 'you meant to do'.

Those whatever procedures deal with 'cleansing' with different races/religions/cultures - different ppls hold different meanings. I need only to cleanse myself! :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

Wah lau eh.....before you listen to craps, find out if the person who advise you believes in feng shui or not. Some people from other religions, itchy backside, nothing to do, keep babbling non- related.

I don't believe in roll pineapple but if family want to do or being advised to do, do la.....no harm what! Tio Bo. Procedures?? Just ask your fsm or mother la.....this type of old old practise they never wrong wanna

Wah lau eh.....before you listen to craps, find out if the person who advise you believes in feng shui or not. Some people from other religions, itchy backside, nothing to do, keep babbling non- related.

I don't believe in roll pineapple but if family want to do or being advised to do, do la.....no harm what! Tio Bo. Procedures?? Just ask your fsm or mother la.....this type of old old practise they never wrong wanna

此地无银三百两.

隔壁阿二不曾偷