Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MeGreenHorn

[Help!] Anyone Whose House Done By Dc Carpentry Or Hong Sheng Furniture?

Hi!

I am struggling to select either DC carpentry or Hong Sheng furniture. If anyone has their house done by them, it will be great! Would like some insights into them as I could not find it online.

Thanks!!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest Javis Wang

Hi, I have terrible pre-sales experience with DC. Will not recommend it to be a renovation film.

Hi, same here. I had a really bad experience with their pre-sales. Got to know about them on fb. They do regular updates on fb, showing how "busy" they are and for a while it seems really convincing. Then naturally, I left them a not to contact me. They didn't until I posted a feedback on the fb account. That was when their designer came over to do some measurements etc.

They submitted a quote and never heard from them again. Never bothered to answer my messages on watsapp and even deleted my post on their fb account. I suppose they only want positive reviews but I'm beginning to think that there are many who got duped into engaging them.

Best of luck if anyone has signed a contract with them!

Edited by milodinosaur

Hi!

I am struggling to select either DC carpentry or Hong Sheng furniture. If anyone has their house done by them, it will be great! Would like some insights into them as I could not find it online.

Thanks!!!!

Hi MeGreenHorn,

Do you mind to share your finding.. ? Thanks.

Hi. Is DC Carpentry really not good. Been very frustrated with a few I'D company which I have approached. Even when I told them I want to quickly confirm and proceed, response is super slow! Seen DC Carpentry FB and seems quite ok.

Update as of 15/10/2017

DC Carpentry has approached us recently and made an apology to us. They offered us 2 times free-of-charge rectification for the renovation for a period within 10 years as a form of their apology. My family and I have accepted their apology, as such, we agreed to remove the post about the compliant on their request.

Edited by aldenishere123
Apology accepted

Update as of 15/10/2017

DC Carpentry has approached us recently and made an apology to us. They offered us 2 times free-of-charge rectification for the renovation for a period within 10 years as a form of their apology. My family and I have accepted their apology, as such, we agreed to remove the post about the compliant on their request.

Edited by aldenishere123
Apology accepted

DC sucks. Sales person dun bother to speak to me. Just WhatsApp me and passed me to other colleague to quote because my Carpentry job dun exceed 10k. Gave me a ridiculous quote. Not recommended. Also heard from a customer after sales service is not great!

Edited by Chew1881
Typo error