Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
daisybaby

Dc Carpentry - Don't Bother

Reached out to DC Carpentry over facebook a few months ago. Problem with this contractor is that they have very slow response time and in my case, they responded after I rated them 1 star in FB, came over to view, gave a quote and never responded... ever again except to tell me over 2 lines that they are busy but will call me. And obviously, they didn't call.

So I checked their FB page again, apparently the rating function was taken down. I messaged them over FB with a screenshot of the msgs that I sent to their so-called manager/designer/whatever and still no response. So I posted the screenshot on their FB account... after a few hours, they took it down but still never bothered to respond to me... not even out of courtesy to say that they are unable to take on my business. Whatever. If this is how they do business, I am glad I found out sooner than later.

So it seems that only positive messages are left on the FB page, other negative ones are taken down. Deceiving? I'll let you decide. I can't say for sure their quality of work but their lack of professionalism at this point has totally put me off engaging them entirely.

Point of me posting this is just to share my experience. If you have had a positive experience with them... great, I am very happy for you. You were probably one a the few clients whom they were able to respond to and actually deliver some work... to the others... don't bother.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Update as of  08/01/2018

DC Carpentry has approached us recently and made an apology to us. They offered us 2 times free-of-charge rectification for the renovation for a period within 10 years as a form of their apology. My family and I have accepted their apology, as such, we agreed to remove the post about the compliant on their request.

Edited October 15, 2017 by aldenishere123 

Edited by aldenishere123
Apology accepted